Gunmen shooting into crowds of high schoolers in Philadelphia and Florida

Genos

Superstar
Daps
They need to do guns the same way they did crack in the 80's
Somewhat, I think you need incentives for gun buybacks
Sell more

You think changing laws is going to stop someone that doesn’t care about them in the first place?

You think that young man walked into a retail store and purchased that automatic weapon?

This is what the music we love looks like in real life.
Even if this man didn't purchase this gun legally, he took it from someone who did. If we had less legal guns we would have less illegal guns seeing that every illegal gun starts off as a legal gun. Illegal guns dont grow on trees.

mm7226a9-F.gif

It's mostly a black male problem. :sad:

And? Why does this mean that we shouldn't have less guns? Even taking away black men, America in general has a gun violence problem. Compare us to the rest of the world. No other OECD nation has mass shootings like we do

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why does this mean that we shouldn't have less guns?
Because such a huge racial disparity in gun violence suggests it's much more than a gun problem.
Even taking away black men, America in general has a gun violence problem. Compare us to the rest of the world.
Show me.
No other OECD nation has mass shootings like we do
Mass shootings are a small part of gun violence here. But it's still a problem, obviously. Just not our biggest one.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Even if this man didn't purchase this gun legally, he took it from someone who did. If we had less legal guns we would have less illegal guns seeing that every illegal gun starts off as a legal gun. Illegal guns dont grow on trees.

And? Why does this mean that we shouldn't have less guns? Even taking away black men, America in general has a gun violence problem. Compare us to the rest of the world. No other OECD nation has mass shootings like we do

Advanced industrialization in America sadly hasn't equated to societal advancement and security.
Even less "developed" nations do not see this carnage unless its the evening news and its the latest US mass shooting.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I see the Philly transit union president wants to bring in the national guard like Hochul is doing in NYC

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

You think that’s how automatic weapons get in the hands of criminals?

Those guns are here and the violence takes place because it’s by design.

When you create a pandemic, pacify people for a year then when they get comfortable yank everything away, who do you think it effects the most?

Poorly educated, economically disadvantaged people that have always struggled.

At the same time you pretty much tell the cops to stop doing their jobs creating a honeypot for these same people to take penitentiary chances to maybe make it out finally, then you flip the script, increase laws, increase police funding, strip away all housing and economic protections and make sure that your entertainment arm is telling these people to have an automatically antagonizing attitude toward policing and the legal system while flaunting street gang affiliations, targeting these messages specifically to preteen and teenage economically disadvantaged, poorly parented children.

Perfect recipe, almost like it was crafted meticulously.

This country will never ever give up our guns no matter what because we know It’s the only thing keeping us from being complete subjects of the state like the rest of the world.

Governments can never be trusted and the vast majority of people are gullible as fukk.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
If you won't say it, then I will. Need another crime bill for useless nxggas like this. These demons should be either locked up or killed. Better their demon asses than innocent people in our community. I'm sick of this mess.

I live in the DMV area where these youngins are on SUPER demon time

a buddy of mine got carjacked a couple months ago right after he gave me a ride some place.

Kids pulled in front of his vehicle with another vehicle, hopped out with guns and made him get out, beat the shyt out of him, and then demanded he drive them someplace in his car

my boy was like :dahell:

he told me there was no way he was gonna drive himself to his own execution

and as fukked as the crime bill was, seeing this kinda unhinged activity on a DAILY basis has me sympathetic to what Black folks were thinking back then :francis:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I live in the DMV area where these youngins are on SUPER demon time

a buddy of mine got carjacked a couple months ago right after he gave me a ride some place.

Kids pulled in front of his vehicle with another vehicle, hopped out with guns and made him get out, beat the shyt out of him, and then demanded he drive them someplace in his car

my boy was like :dahell:

he told me there was no way he was gonna drive himself to his own execution

and as fukked as the crime bill was, seeing this kinda unhinged activity on a DAILY basis has me sympathetic to what Black folks were thinking back then :francis:

that's some KKK shyt these youngins doing. Theyre white supremacist adjacent to me

I Carry I will put one of these little nikkas in the fukking dirt and will rally for his homies permanent incarceration :unimpressed:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You think that’s how automatic weapons get in the hands of criminals?

Those guns are here and the violence takes place because it’s by design.

When you create a pandemic, pacify people for a year then when they get comfortable yank everything away, who do you think it effects the most?

Poorly educated, economically disadvantaged people that have always struggled.

At the same time you pretty much tell the cops to stop doing their jobs creating a honeypot for these same people to take penitentiary chances to maybe make it out finally, then you flip the script, increase laws, increase police funding, strip away all housing and economic protections and make sure that your entertainment arm is telling these people to have an automatically antagonizing attitude toward policing and the legal system while flaunting street gang affiliations, targeting these messages specifically to preteen and teenage economically disadvantaged, poorly parented children.

Perfect recipe, almost like it was crafted meticulously.

This country will never ever give up our guns no matter what because we know It’s the only thing keeping us from being complete subjects of the state like the rest of the world.

Governments can never be trusted and the vast majority of people are gullible as fukk.
You didn't say how guns get into criminals hands. If it's not by stolen legal guns how do they get them?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Because such a huge racial disparity in gun violence suggests it's much more than a gun problem.

Show me.

Mass shootings are a small part of gun violence here. But it's still a problem, obviously. Just not our biggest one.
You're not understanding what I'm saying because you think black men have a problem with gun violence specifically. I'm saying the US has an issue with gun violence overall. Compared to other OEDC nations USA clears in gun violence. Not because black men have no regard for life but because we have machines that make it easy to murder

2010_homicide_suicide_rates_high-income_countries.png

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying the US has an issue with gun violence overall. Compared to other OEDC nations USA clears in gun violence. Not because black men have no regard for life but because we have machines that make it easy to murder
Without seeing the numbers, I would guess that the US has at least somewhat higher gun crimes and shooting in particular than comparable countries without black men.

But it would just be a guess. I have not seen the numbers.

I have seen numbers that I posted from the CDC. It would be disingenuous for me to equate gun violence among blacks with white America for instance. Obviously, zero gun violence is preferable and no group is there- but it just ain't the same level of problem by a long shot.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Like I said in the Philly thread, there was a time when folks settled beef without vics and bystanders being involved. Crime is crime and I'm not even justifying the woes of life, but I could easily get on a damn Septa bus without worrying about if I'm going to get my wig split. The worst thing that ever happened to me was getting "robbed" for a whole dollar bill and almost a "What Women Want" DVD.

Now, its apparent, these youngins are moving like life is one big ass YOLO. No common sense, just the feeling of "opps" and being "active". I don't want to hear bytching and moaning when ole girl that became mayor end up doing shyt that would make Michael Nutter hairs on his bald head stand still :picard:

Philly brehs in the Coli...if I could, I would move most of yall the fukk out of the city because Philly is finished :mjcry: