Gunmen shooting into crowds of high schoolers in Philadelphia and Florida

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
he's fine but he was out of work for a week. Cops eventually found the car and the kids had ripped out the OnStar or whatever so it couldn't be tracked.

these lil nikkas are diabolical breh :francis:

my Pops lives in Gaithersburg and my uncle and his old lady live in Woodbridge and I don't even feel comfortable inviting them to meet me out in the city for lunch on the weekends :snoop:

my girl came down from Bmore to catch the Warriors/Wizards game with me and I was legit worried about her getting carjacked on her way home the next day when she left

that's how bad shyt is. I'm reluctant to have my loved ones come see me :why:

I'm a city guy, and I love the city. But I'm looking at moving somewhere further out, maybe way further out just for some peace and quiet. If I gotta have a long ass commute, fukk it :yeshrug:

I'd rather drive an hour and a half each way than have to be increasingly worried about having to look over my shoulder and the safety of those I love

they need to throw these lil sociopaths into Bane's prison
City has never been the same since COVID

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Dudes arguing for a police state

They'll get caught up too

Won't just go after the guilty

I’m trying to figure out what they talking about? Don’t kids get arrested for murder and attempted murder now? They just convicted a school shooters parent in Michigan.

How far do we go when crime is at an all time low?

A bunch of progress has been made with reforms. We gonna throw all that out the window?

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I’m trying to figure out what they talking about? Don’t kids get arrested for murder and attempted murder now? They just convicted a school shooters parent in Michigan.

How far do we go when crime is at an all time low?

A bunch of progress has been made with reforms. We gonna throw all that out the window?

Crime is not at an all time low in my city and it's the worst it's been in years.

If you not actually in an area that's dealing with this shyt then maybe you should shut the fukk up :manny:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
shyt like this why I just can’t take the politics serious in this country. All this “maga this” “both sides that” while our kids quite literally being sacrificed out here. And usually this shyt makes headlines but I didn’t hear about this till this post. Sad as hell. Honestly I don’t think there’s even a solution to this problem. The gun men come from a variety of backgrounds to shoot at any school in particular, you can’t just take guns away from people, the black market is huge and our government had a hand in it. These shootings probably the biggest problem we have in this country cause the worse society gets the more frequent they’ll happen

Change the culture and you fix the problem. Sorry to say Black Americans still ain't ready for that conversation.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Sad world.
:mjcry:
America needs 360 deal to have an affect on these demons and possible less mass shootings.

Just based on numbers. We have a shyt load of guns, a shyt load of people, and a shyt load of lost souls.

Woman gets pregnant by a bum. Bum doesn’t raise child. Woman works. Child to the streets. His family become other demons I.e. gang. Crashes out in jail or dead. How many children’s stories are like this? 100k? 1M? 10M?

You pray you, your family or your neighbor is not caught in the cross fire.

Sex equals babies and here we are. The genesis is people. What do we need to do now for those on this earth? Social services blah… after school services blah… raises your children blah…. gun control blah…. Stop and frisk blah… more police blah…. hip hop blah… blah blah blah.

Demons are in these streets and that monster can’t be contained. How do you stop the monster? Don’t have him/her/they.
:yeshrug:

You fix the culture. Whites, Asians, and even hispanics to a lesser extent, have much less drama going on

But again, y'all don't wanna have that conversation and any constructive criticism gets you labeled a c00n.

Reap. What you fukn. Sow.:manny::yeshrug:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You fix the culture. Whites, Asians, and even hispanics to a lesser extent, have much less drama going on

But again, y'all don't wanna have that conversation and any constructive criticism gets you labeled a c00n.

Reap. What you fukn. Sow.:manny::yeshrug:
This would be easier than dismantling white supremacy actually.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Teenagers doing the same shyt out here.

Parents aren’t being held accountable. It’s usually bum ass nikkas too, like the the section 8 / CHA types. Locally you see it at all levels from how they and their kids act to how they treat their areas they live in. No respect or regard for anything, they have no code.

Start snatching benefits and I bet these clowns get it together over night but the US needs these crabs doing what they do to keep the status quo. America isn’t going to fix any of these problems for us, history has proven this. Crying, begging and waiting for “solutions” from outside sources has gotten us where exactly?

I posted a similar comment on Nextdoor and you had birds talking about “we can’t control what these kids are doing” like MF they’re YOUR kids, not our problem and got crickets as a response. Bozos just whine and make excuses while popping out shytheads religiously.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
5th teen arrested. He was the lookout kid sending photos and descriptions of people to people in a car parked nearby.

Criminality at their age cannot be cured, release them when they're pushing 50. :camby: