Gunmen shooting into crowds of high schoolers in Philadelphia and Florida

Daps
:francis:Hard topic to discuss folks be catching feelings

If you won't say it, then I will. Need another crime bill for useless nxggas like this. These demons should be either locked up or killed. Better their demon asses than innocent people in our community. I'm sick of this mess.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt like this why I just can’t take the politics serious in this country. All this “maga this” “both sides that” while our kids quite literally being sacrificed out here. And usually this shyt makes headlines but I didn’t hear about this till this post. Sad as hell. Honestly I don’t think there’s even a solution to this problem. The gun men come from a variety of backgrounds to shoot at any school in particular, you can’t just take guns away from people, the black market is huge and our government had a hand in it. These shootings probably the biggest problem we have in this country cause the worse society gets the more frequent they’ll happen
This is not true at all. Guns can be taken away but you can't expect "poof" and they are gone with the stroke of a pen. A lot of societal problems need a solution implemented and the focus to follow through. If it takes a decade to reduce 75% of the guns in the states with assault weapon bans and heavy scrutiny on gun manufacturers and straw purchases, it is absolutely worth it. After that decade, lucrative gun buyback programs and stiff laws so over the next decade we can drop it from 25% remaining to 5% or less. We can absolutely be like other countries where a shooting happens once every decade or so but we have to commit to it and not bush shyt if it doesn't happen overnight.
Wtf. Smh.

For fukking good. It had awful effects on the community, but people who lived through the 90s (I was young but I saw shyt) knows why the crime bill was a thing. Everyone pretends after the fact that it wasn't wanted ALSO by black people who were constantly terrorized.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy how they shoot just like they punch. Leaning back and half running because they're afraid of getting caught.

Cowards through and through. Their parents ought to be ashamed.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Sad world.
:mjcry:
America needs 360 deal to have an affect on these demons and possible less mass shootings.

Just based on numbers. We have a shyt load of guns, a shyt load of people, and a shyt load of lost souls.

Woman gets pregnant by a bum. Bum doesn’t raise child. Woman works. Child to the streets. His family become other demons I.e. gang. Crashes out in jail or dead. How many children’s stories are like this? 100k? 1M? 10M?

You pray you, your family or your neighbor is not caught in the cross fire.

Sex equals babies and here we are. The genesis is people. What do we need to do now for those on this earth? Social services blah… after school services blah… raises your children blah…. gun control blah…. Stop and frisk blah… more police blah…. hip hop blah… blah blah blah.

Demons are in these streets and that monster can’t be contained. How do you stop the monster? Don’t have him/her/they.
:yeshrug:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
We not gonna sit here and blame gen z and be on some back in my day shyt because we know nikkas used to do the same thing back then when it was time to get down .

Was it common nah,but it happened.

One of the reasons I,and some of the nikkas on the coli did not go to our neighborhood high schools. Let’s not be fake .