Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Daps
A terrible tragedy. Though I am happy the killer isn't obviously Hispanic. The last thing we need to do is blow up our budget for some pointless border wall due to the political spin of this massacre.

It does get me thinking however. Given that this was a white kid just exercising his second amendment, I wonder how the victims in Trump counties like this console themselves after such an event. All their lives they've been told by conservative news outlets and their families that the minorities are the savage ones. And they take comfort in the foolish belief that whites = safety. Then one day little baby-faced Devin shows up to church and puts a hot one into grandma. I would think it have to fukk up their whole paradigm of thought.

In any case, my condolences go out to the victims and their families.

They rationalize it by saying only democrats do these things, and Trump voters dont behave like this. Now that it's blatantly obvious that white men have a problem, they have to make liberals the problem, not white culture, or white parents. It's "liberalism from leftists".

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Atheists bout to get demonized like Muslims now? :ohhh:
Conservatives have been attacking Atheists and Agnostics for years. However, they won't call them radical extremists/domestic terrorists. Remember, these people (CACS) stay on code. This shooting is a hate crime though AGAINST Christians. Same way it would be against Jews or Muslims if a shooter attacked a synagogue/mosque.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Was the shooting driven by a political, religious, or ideological aim?
No one knows. All the crap being posted online like being part of antifa, a liberal or an atheist is all fake news.

Here Is The Misinformation Going Around About The Texas Church Shooting

Yeah, it had in the OP that he was a staunch supporter of Atheism and followed pages devoted to that. He could have had a beef with Christianity and attack Christians. Still, this CAC fukk won't get called a terrorist though :francis:

An atheist murdering christians, SMH.

Child molestor far-left atheist, CNN advocate :francis:
Fall for fake news.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
devin-kelley__18361.png
:scust: Talk about fitting a stereotype

Koichos