Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
White people are seriously some fukked up people.

I believe besides the Orlando shooting, the deadliest mass shootings in US have been done by white people? Correct me if I'm wrong.

RIP to the Victims though, just don't know when your time is up :snoop:
Bro you can go to Walmart on Sunday morning and get shot by some crazy CAC

Smh

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
So whats it going to be that paints him in a "better" light this time? He made good grades in elementary school, saved a puppy from a well one time, he read poetry to people in the park???
Straight up taking lives and they will always find a way to spin it.. shyt is ridiculous. Don't know how much more life taking its going to take before white ppl wisen up (theywont)

Another thing that bothers me..is how its always "our prayers are with the victims/families" ..that's starting to sound like a mental right off to me..
Lets see if Fox News can give us a reason to hate the guy,you know besides him killing 27 people.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
What is funny about this?

It’s the same shyt every week or every other week. Nobody feels fukking safe in this shytehole. I could be at a mall with my girl or a movie theater or concert and get gunned down because the government is too stupid and racist to threat white suspects like everybody else.

Why are these Lunatics allowed to own assault rifles and multiple guns just because they want to coddle suspected killers based on race and eithnicity alone.
yea man...people don't even understand how white privilege makes these situations worse cause the media the justice system and society make it impossible to even try to condemn white domestic terrorists for their actions. so it basically makes it safe for them to wreak havoc cause they know they won' be profiled or scrutinized as harshly as black, Hispanic, or Arabs for their crimes. this is allowed to happen and in turn it makes the atmosphere of this country less safe for those who want to enjoy it without fear.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
and these murderers stay coming from the "good" neighborhoods
yet look at where they focus
start profiling rich white suburban weirdos

I've been saying they need to start racially profiling WHITE PEOPLE so this shyt doesn' happen as frequently! stop racially profiling innocent black and Brown people that are just trying to get on with their lives and pose no threat to the public!

Daps
Anything but terrorism

Lone wolf
Depressed
Mentally Ill
etc...

Cacs for having "higher-iq's" sure like to think in Binary. It either has to be "terrorism" or "mental illness", but usually it's both. There's a whole lot of atomized cac's(and other people in general, but CACS are the most prevalent) out there ready to explode. You might be safer from somebody pumping bullets in you for your wallet, but Kyle having delusions to shoot up a mcdonalds your eating at will happen more.