Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Just from reading a few of his posts I see he was an uneducated lowlife with no friends. Perfect storm for a white male
Looking at his wife post and her family I see they were on some kaep is disrespectful to the flag shyt, evident by their "I stand" pic

Still you hate to see shyt like this, can't say white lives matter until white lives matter to white people, I mean look at how they killed each other in Europe, always want to play the victims.....

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ

Chris Ward

Edit:

Comments on Facebook saying that this might not be him. How many Chris Wards does that small ass town got?

breh this happens after every mass shootings.. 2 or 3 wrong people are named suspects, it goes viral, and then the FBI releases the real shooter 24 hours later.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
So whats it going to be that paints him in a "better" light this time? He made good grades in elementary school, saved a puppy from a well one time, he read poetry to people in the park???
Straight up taking lives and they will always find a way to spin it.. shyt is ridiculous. Don't know how much more life taking its going to take before white ppl wisen up (theywont)

Another thing that bothers me..is how its always "our prayers are with the victims/families" ..that's starting to sound like a mental right off to me..

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
some fukker walks into a soup kitchen and shoots 24 people in the head, you still got jokes then?

fukk wrong with ya man????

god bless the dead, ain't no rhyme or reason to this action but it's a example of the darkness in this world
full

EDIT (@folks dropping negs) for those of you wishing/celebrating death on others....ON A SUNDAY...... i can't call it get help and I hope people in ya life care about you enough to show ya some love

:hubie:

giphy.webp