Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Right. White people are stupid and hypocritical as fukk. Their reaction is to push for looser gun laws after every incident like this. "Bu..bu..but if there was a good guy with a gun this would have never happened". These mouth breathing CACs think shyt is a movie. Let their chickens come home to roost.

Thank you. That logic has always been stupid as fukk to me. If I'm facing a stage and someone walks up from behind and starts shooting, what opportunity am I really going to have to shoot back? And even if I did, being a black man, police would show up, shoot me, and blame it on me. :francis:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Putting us all in danger as usual
Exactly. But end up making themselves worst off in the long run. Maybe it's best for black folks to try and separate as much as possible from these CACs. You don't want to be standing too close to one of them when a CAC flies off the deep end and become homicidal because someone cut him off in traffic or his mother pissed him off.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
all the anger and despair harnessed by politicians and media (social media too) coming home to roost. can't whip people into a furor and provide no path to a real resolution.

this country was already distressed and barely keeping things together. now shyt is falling apart in fast forward. the fish rots from the head, but people ignore the stench because of blind allegiance. ironically those blind allegiance folks are taking the biggest Ls.

rip to those killed and especially to kids.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Cac opened up a can of worms.

headlineImage.adapt.1460.high.dylann_roof_south_carolina_charleston_emanuel_ame_shooting_0620.1434826510782.jpg