Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/05/us/texas-church-shooting/index.html

(CNN)At least 20 people have been killed in a church shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas, according to Wilson County Sheriff Joe Tackitt.

Many more have been injured, authorities said Sunday.
The shooter was killed after a brief chase north into neighboring Guadalupe County, according to Guadalupe County Sheriff's Office spokesman Robert Murphy. It is unclear if the shooter was killed by police or took his own life, Murphy said.

The FBI is responding to the scene of the shooting, according to Michelle Lee, spokeswoman for the FBI's San Antonio field office.
Local police also have responded to the scene, which occurred at the First Baptist Church, a witness told CNN. The witness, a cashier at a gas station across the street from the church, said she heard about 20 shots being fired in quick succession while a church service was underway around 11:30 a.m. local time.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Back in the day, idiots like this fakkit would just off themselves and nobody would hear about it. Worst case scenario, he'd kill his wife and kids. Thanks to the media sensationalizing these stories, now all of these depressed, miserable freaks want to go out with a bang and take as many people with them as possible.

They know that they'll get coverage and that their names will be immortalized. It's a sick dynamic. Sensationalist media on one hand and these attention seeking, pathetic lowlifes on the other.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Race in Sutherland Springs (zip 78161), Texas

94.40% of people are white, 0.00% are black, 0.00% are asian, 1.09% are native american, and 0.00% claim 'Other'.

:whew:

ShimmeringUnfinishedEagle-size_restricted.gif

Waiting for trump to have 20 tweets calling this a terrorist act
:mjpls:
Hope no Native Americans were anywhere close :whew:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Shooting at Walmart? :dahell:

3 killed in Thornton Walmart shooting; police seek suspect

Crazy cac goes in and shoots 3 Hispanic people. He was captured the next day but took cops 4 hours after to announce that he was still on the loose.

I live across the street from where it happened. Im always going to that Walmart. Cac lived a few blocks from my baby's mom. I was around that area dropping my daughter off after it popped off. Just makes you think about shyt.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
The NRA represents white people. Ain't shyt gonna change unless there is a mass conversion of CACs changing their ways and consciousness.
You have to understand the history of America to understand why they don't want any restrictions on their guns. Everything that white people have has come from the other end of the barrel. Guns is as part of their identity as their white skin.

Cacs are okay with healthcare going to shyt as long as they have their guns.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
3 killed in Thornton Walmart shooting; police seek suspect

Crazy cac goes in and shoots 3 Hispanic people. He was captured the next day but took cops 4 hours after to announce that he was still on the loose.

I live across the street from where it happened. Im always going to that Walmart. Cac lived a few blocks from my baby's mom. I was around that area dropping my daughter off after it popped off. Just makes you think about shyt.

ish is crazy