Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yep, a week of the same gun control talk, a new hashtag, then onto the next tragedy next week.:francis:

It sucks that's it's become normalized but sadly this is America.:yeshrug:
people are desensitized to this now.
So convenient for White people to be able to separate their mass shooters into little groups...
another way for them to avoid taking any collective accountability for any of their actions.

@CreepyMcCreeperson ftw with that comment

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
The NRA represents white people. Ain't shyt gonna change unless there is a mass conversion of CACs changing their ways and consciousness.
You have to understand the history of America to understand why they don't want any restrictions on their guns. Everything that white people have has come from the other end of the barrel. Guns is as part of their identity as their white skin.

Trye. Pretty much the entire culture of the Americas is due to wypipo having guns.

they just haven't found the WHITE one yet...
KPj3HOw.png

:deadrose:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I know y’all only trying to be funny and fish for daps but this shyt is fukked up.
What is funny about this?

It’s the same shyt every week or every other week. Nobody feels fukking safe in this shytehole. I could be at a mall with my girl or a movie theater or concert and get gunned down because the government is too stupid and racist to treat white suspects like everybody else.

Why are these Lunatics allowed to own assault rifles and multiple guns just because they want to coddle suspected killers based on race and eithnicity alone.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
NRA is basically a terrorist organization at this point. way more american blood on their hands than ISIS.

RIP to the innocent. can't even go to church and expect safety on a sunday in this pathetic ass country. :francis:
NRA isn't a terrorist organization.
That doesn't make any sense.