Guess where these beautiful sistas are from?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You made this thread to get people to agree with you that Black people in America are native to America. You used the picture in this thread to make your point.
You are persistent. :ehh:

When you know the truth, you'll try to let as many of the people still stuck in the Matrix know it.

Black people in America have been brainwashed about their legacy and history since this country was invaded by cacs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thread but if it veers into slave trade denial or "we are moors" mantra.....that is where I have to call B.S.

I don't think anyone is arguing the slave trade never happened. Just that it's overblown and in no way explains the existence of the 100+ million black people in the Americas today.

There is tons of evidence that supports the argument that there was a significant black prescene in the Americas BEFORE Columbus ever set foot in Haiti.

Most "black people" in the Americas are not descended from slaves from Africa. Rather we are descended from native black populations that are the first humans to set foot on the American continent.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
White? :russ:

Blue eyed white people use the same distorted reasoning as yourself when they claim descendancy from Palestine.

Try again.
actually I took anthropology in college and this was studied.

to make a long story short, those are direct desendants of aboriginals in Australia, which are direct descendants of Africa.

I can also tell you how and why Africans ended up in Australia but op is correct, if there DNA is test aboriginals and African dna would make up the majority

the reason why aboriginal DNA would be slightly different from African dna is because the longer and tribe is separated from there native region, there DNA will mutate to adapt to climate change, along with physical features.

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Who cares what some made up crakkka shyt says. We got senses that can tell us that these are our people.

white people didn't make up "dna", dna=blood, the same way you can test blood for HIV or cancer, is the same way you test blood for genes, it would be extremely foolish to believe it's incorrect if it's been proven right hundreds of thousands of times.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
When you know the truth, you'll try to let as many of the people still stuck in the Matrix know it.

Black people in America have been brainwashed about their legacy and history since this country was invaded by cacs.

Africans traveled to America before slavery...this us true, however we are not native to America.

only native Americans are native and even they aren't true native, they arrived via Eskimos in Alaska, those Eskimos came via land bridge that connected Russia to Alaska ...before then, they were in asia.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I don't think anyone is arguing the slave trade never happened. Just that it's overblown and in no way explains the existence of the 100+ million black people in the Americas today.

There is tons of evidence that supports the argument that there was a significant black prescene in the Americas BEFORE Columbus ever set foot in Haiti.

Most "black people" in the Americas are not descended from slaves from Africa. Rather we are descended from native black populations that are the first humans to set foot on the American continent.
I'd disagree.
And I think it's the shame that some of us carry for having been enslaved that drives us to illogical conclusions like this. I am not ashamed of it, rather puzzled and amazed that so many or ANY of us were able to endure and survive such trauma.
I've read some of the same books that you are alluding to, obviously sea faring Africans arrived on multiple continents centuries or millenniums before "europe" existed, but you are reaching.

There are too many distinct cultural markers between Western Hemisphere Blacks and specific West African ethnic groups for anybody to say that the majority of us are NOT the children of the enslaved people.

Again, I'm not inside your head, but from where I sit only shame would make a person see it other than how it obviously is.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda :troll:

But they look like the people at the begining of 'A Thin Red Line'

One of the best openings of any movie ever

Last edited:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
You would be defending them if some cac screamed they was ugly so....:camby:

200.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Africans traveled to America before slavery...this us true, however we are not native to America.

only native Americans are native and even they aren't true native, they arrived via Eskimos in Alaska, those Eskimos came via land bridge that connected Russia to Alaska ...before then, they were in asia.

Like I said, you still stuck in the Matrix. Those Asian-looking nikkas came here way after us. The very first humans in America were BLACK. Even the cacs know it. First Americans were Black according to BBC documentary – Originalpeople.org

Stop believing the lies we've been conditioned to believe. The asian looking so-called native Americans are newcomers to this land like the white Europeans. Only black people are native to the Americas.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
nikka they're black. Stop falling for these crakkka lies.

The only reason they won't call them black is cause if they did that, they would have to admit that so-called "black people" in the Americas are actually native Americans as well and not slaves brought here from Africa.

shhhhhhhh you talking too much