GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
The only credible leak found so far is from a gaming news channel called “The Know” which states that GTA 6 is codenamed Project Americas and it will be set in Vice City and South America and it will feature a female protagonist.

Leftover codes from the PC version of RDR 2 confirms that Project Americas is indeed an actual codename that’s being used by Rockstar Games for a upcoming game.

GTA 6 set in Vice City and South America, features first female lead character, releases in 2022 - rumour - VG247

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
The only credible leak found so far is from a gaming news channel called “The Know” which states that GTA 6 is codenamed Project Americas and it will be set in Vice City and South America and it will feature a female protagonist.

Leftover codes from the PC version of RDR 2 confirms that Project Americas is indeed an actual codename that’s being used by Rockstar Games for a upcoming game.

GTA 6 set in Vice City and South America, features first female lead character, releases in 2022 - rumour - VG247

Good video

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ahhhh ok Thats what I was thinkin.

That would be cool asf from the realness aspect. And you know gas stations always sponsor hella fukkery :mjlit:
:ohhh:

I didn't even think about that.

the GTA fukkery when everyone is a low level is epic. I'm bout to be the gas station jack boy :mjlit:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Your car can run out of gas

Well shyt:leon: This adds a new dimension.

You and your boy just hit a lick and are hauling ass down the highway. Got 5 stars and your rear view window is filled with police lights. Your driving the fukk out of the car when you notice.. .

tenor.gif

:lupe::merchant:

You and your homie prepare to strap up. .

tenor.gif

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well shyt:leon: This adds a new dimension.

You and your boy just hit a lick and are hauling ass down the highway. Got 5 stars and them your rear view is filled with police lights. Your driving the fukk out of the car when you notice.. .

tenor.gif

:lupe::merchant:

You and your homie prepare to strap up. .

tenor.gif

Yeah all those exotics dudes be driving online gonna be blowing their money just to drive..:mjlol:

can you imagine the griefing if some jackasses just blow them up and you gonna have to use money just to refill the gas tank when you get the car repaired from the insurance company...:what:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Yeah all those exotics dudes be driving online gonna be blowing their money just to drive..:mjlol:

can you imagine the griefing if some jackasses just blow them up and you gonna have to use money just to refill the gas tank when you get the car repaired from the insurance company...:what:
:laff: yoooo :laff:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
there was a huge 10 page thing about 6 months ago about it all that leaked

what happens when boats or even planes run out of gas? going between South America and North America?

I like this for fukkery sake... and given that you can use trunks of cars... you will be able to stash the jerry cans for extra gas inside of them

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they completely revamp the control system and/or engine. I literally don't know how GTA and RDR2 gets so much right yet the one thing they do feels wrong and that's the controls which affects the gameplay. The slow as molasses movement system, the clunky aiming system and terrible cover system just is beyond me. I don't know why they don't just copy+paste Max Payne 3's controls. That game had the smoothest feeling 3rd person shooting mechanics ever imo.