GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I think the gas system will use in game regular cash...:lupe: I hope no shark cards for this bullshyt...
That would be dumb... Filling up a car ain't shyt for cash.. They'd have to make it insanely expensive for it to even matter.. Other than that, it'd just be some boring cutscene we'd have to keep watching, and opportunities to get robbed/blown up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That would be dumb... Filling up a car ain't shyt for cash.. They'd have to make it insanely expensive for it to even matter.. Other than that, it'd just be some boring cutscene we'd have to keep watching, and opportunities to get robbed/blown up

No I don't think it will be that expensive... it will be like the concept o the NFS gas stations, just zip through and gas refueled... and I'm think $15-30 in game dollars nothing to crazy...:beli:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I hope they completely revamp the control system and/or engine. I literally don't know how GTA and RDR2 gets so much right yet the one thing they do feels wrong and that's the controls which affects the gameplay. The slow as molasses movement system, the clunky aiming system and terrible cover system just is beyond me. I don't know why they don't just copy+paste Max Payne 3's controls. That game had the smoothest feeling 3rd person shooting mechanics ever imo.

Dude shut the fukk up, it's the way Rockstar games play

Like how The Last Of Us and Uncharted has a corny arcadey feel to it, but I'm not lobbying for them to change their tried and true control scheme :mjtf:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude shut the fukk up, it's the way Rockstar games play
:whoa:
Did you read the post? Max Payne 3 is a rockstar game and it doesn't feel that way. I literally just said it's one of the best playing 3rd person shooters ever in the post.

Like how The Last Of Us and Uncharted has a corny arcadey feel to it, but I'm not lobbying for them to change their tried and true control scheme :mjtf:

TLOU doesn't have the same control scheme as Uncharted though and feels different.

TLOU is more grounded and slow and the control scheme reflects that. Turning the camera in TLOU turns the player also so the analog stick is just for moving forward, backwards and strafing left and right meanwhile in Uncharted you can turn the player around with just the left analog stick. Not to mention you can jump, swing with a rope and roll in UC4 yet can't in TLOU. Not to mention UC is largely built around climbing and scaling buildings and structures.

Kairi Irving

Daps
:whoa:
Did you read the post? Max Payne 3 is a rockstar game and it doesn't feel that way. I literally just said it's one of the best playing 3rd person shooters ever.

TLOU doesn't have the same control scheme as Uncharted though. TLOU is more grounded and slow and the control scheme reflects that. Turning the camera in TLOU turns the player also so the analog stick is just for moving forward, backwards and strafing left and right meanwhile in Uncharted you can turn the player around with just the left analog stick.

You still want GTAs control scheme changed. Don't like how it's played? Don't play it. I hate when nikkas try that "Rockstar gAME dESIgN iS OuTDaTeD" argument.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You still want GTAs control scheme changed. Don't like how it's played? Don't play it. I hate when nikkas try that "Rockstar gAME dESIgN iS OuTDaTeD" argument.
Am I being trolled? Lol

Max Payne 3 is a rockstar game and plays similar to RDR and GTAV. The movement in those games are sluggish compared to Max Payne 3 though. There's nothing wrong with wanting better controls in one game from ANOTHER game from the SAME developer.
This has literally nothing to do with "game design". :dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Am I being trolled? Lol

Max Payne 3 is a rockstar game and plays similar to RDR and GTAV. The movement in those games are sluggish compared to Max Payne 3 though. There's nothing wrong with wanting better controls in one game from ANOTHER game from the SAME developer.

So you want controls to move more faster, responsive and fluid. correct...:ld:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Am I being trolled? Lol

I really didn't read 90% of your post I have to stop doing that :pachaha:

Kairi Irving

Daps
The funny thing is Max Payne 3 is older than GTA V and RDR 2.

This video showcases the issue

I know GTA V has an open world and cars but still

Games like GTA IV and RDR2 are based on realism so don't expect 1000% response time controls. This should be common sense

GTA Vs excuse is that it was sort of rushed, the game was reworked a couple times.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well shyt:leon: This adds a new dimension.

You and your boy just hit a lick and are hauling ass down the highway. Got 5 stars and them your rear view is filled with police lights. Your driving the fukk out of the car when you notice.. .

tenor.gif

:lupe::merchant:

You and your homie prepare to strap up. .

tenor.gif
facts

they also need to bring back mandatory eating. keep some handicaps so that nikkaz aren't gods like in GTA V