GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
For the first time ever I'm not interested in a Grand Theft Auto.

Can't really out my finger on one thing really.

Maybe it's cause I'm not really into a Bonnie and Clyde crime-love story. I was hoping for a new city to be introduced.
im excited but im sure kid me wouldve blown a kidney by now lol, we're adults

Also the excessive wait time just seems pretentious to me, 2025 will make it 12 years since gta v, 3 presidential terms, i was now getting to college, im now with one diploma, one bachelors and a masters degree 💀

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Yeah but its on top of another year to wait till this game is released. This isn't available till at least 2025 spring or summer. By the time this game is actually available to play, there will probably be a new playstation or xbox console waiting to be released in somewhere 2027. Less than two years after the game release.
Youre not wrong, isnt there a new design ps5 out now? Im sure the ps5 pro would be out by then. I hope rockstar takes into account all the new tech that will be coming out by the time it releases

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Get rid of the hottest franchise in gaming that makes u billions everytime u drop a new game brehs..dnt seem wise to me
They milked GTA V for 12 years lmao and only stopped cos of our pissy fits online, hell i dont think the first trailer was gonna come by this year, they did it to shut our ass up lol
They gon milk gta 6 for 15 to 20 years and probably reboot the franchise. Our (You and i) era is over after this one

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
They milked GTA V for 12 years lmao and only stopped cos of our pissy fits online, hell i dont think the first trailer was gonna come by this year, they did it to shut our ass up lol
They gon milk gta 6 for 15 to 20 years and probably reboot the franchise. Our (You and i) era is over after this one
yeah im not tryna be 50 looking forward to a video game