GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
In like 2015 some leak said Ryan gosling and his wife would voice the main characters. That didn't happen clearly but I think its funny the characters are white man/hispanic woman, seems like at one point that leak was true or at least influenced by them
I think the movies Drive and Baby Driver may be influences. Jason is a name of a character in Baby Driver who is partner in crime with his significant other

If you watch ‘Drive’ (2011) and ‘Baby Driver’ (2017) you have the leads from The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, House of Cards and Sons of Anarchy ... all in the same story arc

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is just a rumor map

IMG-4936.jpg

5 airports and the Florida Keys :damn:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
ok so according to reddit rocstar never prerenders any of their games for the trailers, theyre all in game

i never paid attention, if this is true then im VERY IMPRESSED

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
If any game can usher in the next "standard" pricing of games it's GTA6.

I think the only price people aren't hesitant at is 99.99

79.99 or 89.99 they can probably get away with easy for the base game
Dont give them greedy fukks ideas, DELETE LMAO

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just a rumor map

IMG-4936.jpg

Its likely the map will be way bigger than gta 5. Im expecting them to be able to do possibly more than one city. Remember gta 5 came out on the ps3. We are talking about ps5. Gta 5 didnt even push or test the ps5 abilities yet so we might be getting multiple cities and shyt which might actually pose as a problem to a degree as in the game might be too overwhelming to play where people might not even finish the game or it might lose its magic. Just a thought. Some games are overwhelming like mgs5. Its a great game but that shyt is too much

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
For the first time ever I'm not interested in a Grand Theft Auto.

Can't really out my finger on one thing really.

Maybe it's cause I'm not really into a Bonnie and Clyde crime-love story. I was hoping for a new city to be introduced.