GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
No PC version release mention is kind of a red flag right there. PC version gives you the very best graphics. Are they lying about graphics or something to be scared of releasing it on PC? This isn't the 00s anymore where half of the gaming industries would be skipping PC releases.

Trailer is what you'd expect - a slutfest with good graphics. Let's see if this bonnie & clyde story is interesting or not. If you wanna force people buying consoles to play your game, you best make sure the game comes out crisp.

They are scared of the mods the same reason 2k next gen edition does not release on PC.

Take2 are both parent companies.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
For the first time ever I'm not interested in a Grand Theft Auto.

Can't really out my finger on one thing really.

Maybe it's cause I'm not really into a Bonnie and Clyde crime-love story. I was hoping for a new city to be introduced.

What city were you thinking of?

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They milked GTA V for 12 years lmao and only stopped cos of our pissy fits online, hell i dont think the first trailer was gonna come by this year, they did it to shut our ass up lol
They gon milk gta 6 for 15 to 20 years and probably reboot the franchise. Our (You and i) era is over after this one
GTA HD era been going since 2008
They have now with GTA 6 done a HD version of every major GTA city so its getting close to the reboot phase imo

GTA online is a juggernaut and will continue forever regardless of what the single player story goes
Hell GTA online story is already so inflated its surpassed gta 4 and its dlc's in terms of content now

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I just turned on CNBC
and they just reported Take Two stock took a small dive late yesterday , because the trailer that leaked and since the game had a 2025 release got tons of people turned off

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I didn’t say they was going to go woke ….. I was responding - because there are supposedly rumors about this game that would make it seem like they was going woke …. for instants they say it’s going to be male prostitutes, and I’ve been arguing or better yet discussing that doesn’t exist in real life and that would be something unprecedented for Rockstar

In addition, you’re absolutely right there’s no problem with having its first female protagonist as rockstar has had several strong, confident, female characters throughout their games, but I will say as long as that female fits the certain criteria not like TLOU where it’s a boy-like looking , 90 pounds soaking wet , lesbian - which isn’t the case here = Lucia is the complete opposite of Ellie

no, the only character that’s alive is Franklin …. Although you’re right, as far as GTA online takes place prior and after the main story only means anything Michael and Trevor related from online would be the time frame before the main story. It’s impossible for them to have any guess appearance in GTA 6 because their status is still unknown …. because, the player had to make a decision on them

edit
I may have to take that back and say you may be right because I just checked GTA’s fan site and under Michael and Trevor the status says alive unlike Roman and Kate where their status says
unknown? Player's choice.

Seems like Rockstar or better yet Take Two - made a decision to find some loophole to milk, Michael and Trevor into possible future appearances
my bad

:snoop:
They have a female main character. Why would male prostitutes be a shocking? Some of you nikkas trying too hard. There's nothing in the trailer to indicate they're being politically correct at all.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I just turned on CNBC
and they just reported Take Two stock took a small dive late yesterday , because the trailer that leaked and since the game had a 2025 release got tons of people turned off
Yes people would be turned off. They waited 10 years for a new GTA and they are told they have to wait at least one more year.

It's Rockstar, they will come out with a great looking games. I remember Duke Nukem teased gamers with incredible looking trailer and that shyt came out 10+ years later looking like trash :mjlol:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
I already see people (you know them types) saying the game has gone woke (i HATE what racists have done to that word) just because of a brown female character and the presence of more minorities. I blame the incel redpill b*stards for what theyve done to an already stupid population of people

I wonder what they would have said if san andreas had released in 2023, its like anything with diversity give them hives, im sick of this stupid generation

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
GkXRe7M.gif

this is voodoo :damn:
Pretty much right? Throw some shyt together and make a fire lol

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I already see people (you know them types) saying the game has gone woke (i HATE what racists have done to that word) just because of a brown female character and the presence of more minorities. I blame the incel redpill b*stards for what theyve done to an already stupid population of people

I wonder what they would have said if san andreas had released in 2023, its like anything with diversity give them hives, im sick of this stupid generation

Have these people been to Florida?

Thankfully those types are being downvoted in the dozens on reddit. No one gives a shyt about them