GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

I wonder how much this game gonna cost. Cuz they could charge iPhone price and ppl will cop

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the big age of 50 if im getting excited to blow up pedestrians and fukk hookers virtually I will be ashamed of myself

Assuming youre an OG gamer, :salute: at least youre not fronting like these older heads acting like theyre too mature to have fun. :mjlol:

by the time i get GTA 6, i'll get the right monitor for the ps5. The good part is theres other gaming titles that Im anticipating or are already out. Folks acting like there arent other great games that are already out or arent coming out too. Waiting for that TEKKEN 8. :thumbsup:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-8854.jpg

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Yo they've got Donk's in this? That's crazy. I noticed male protag walks like Paul Walker, i'm sure that was intentional.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Imma let you know that the marvels didn't ruin marvel (it's been a downwards spiral) and I don't think Budweiser is ruined because of kidd rock shooting cans.

TT is wholly dependent on Rockstar. Not the other way around and whatever Rockstar wants to do will fly. There is literally nothing in their games that indicate them suddenly going "woke" whatever that means.

It's literally a series of game titled after crime. Them throwing a female protagonist doesn't mean it's going woke. Sadie Addler or whatever was one of the hardest nikkas in RDR2 and it was just her being a fire ass, willing to fight and die woman.

I didn’t say they was going to go woke ….. I was responding - because there are supposedly rumors about this game that would make it seem like they was going woke …. for instants they say it’s going to be male prostitutes, and I’ve been arguing or better yet discussing that doesn’t exist in real life and that would be something unprecedented for Rockstar

In addition, you’re absolutely right there’s no problem with having its first female protagonist as rockstar has had several strong, confident, female characters throughout their games, but I will say as long as that female fits the certain criteria not like TLOU where it’s a boy-like looking , 90 pounds soaking wet , lesbian - which isn’t the case here = Lucia is the complete opposite of Ellie

They’re alive bro

Trevor mentioned at 1:40

Jimmy gets a job
GTA online takes place before and after 5’s main story.

no, the only character that’s alive is Franklin …. Although you’re right, as far as GTA online takes place prior and after the main story only means anything Michael and Trevor related from online would be the time frame before the main story. It’s impossible for them to have any guess appearance in GTA 6 because their status is still unknown …. because, the player had to make a decision on them

edit

I may have to take that back and say you may be right because I just checked GTA’s fan site and under Michael and Trevor the status says alive unlike Roman and Kate where their status says unknown? Player's choice.

Seems like Rockstar or better yet Take Two - made a decision to find some loophole to milk, Michael and Trevor into possible future appearances
my bad

:snoop: