GTA VI Official Anticipation Thread

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Can't believe we realy skipped a whole generation of consoles without a GTA game

By the time the GTA 6 actually comes out, it might be 2 whole generations skipped.

PS2: GTA III, GTA:VC, GTA: SA
PS3: GTA IV, GTA V
PS4: .----
PS5: ?

Shows how much game development costs and times have ballooned - the standards and expectations are sky high. Making a game is basically an investment.

I still feel like there need to be a way to be a way to expediate the process though. Certain game engines that already have a lot of stuff built in and are extremely customizable should be made so developers don't have to make engines from scratch everytime.

It feels like developers still having to write in Assembly rather than using C# or Java or C++,

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
They were supposed to have a Noire sequel take place in 1930’s Shanghai with the working title “Whore of the Orient” but for some reason without too much explanation, they ended up shelving it :snoop:

What made it worse is that the game was in the early stages of development too. They started working on it around 2012ish.

I didn't know this. But LA Noire was a great game I always love mysteries and trying to figure shyt out.