GTA VI Official Anticipation Thread

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
2025?! Google just gave me this steaming pile of sadness! :bryan::bryan::bryan:

My SO gonna pay up though because he bet it would come after 2030 with his pessimistic self :mjlit:

We going to have GTA VI on the Xbox Series X Version X. Those Russian modders going to be turning me into a helicopter before spawn-bombing me to oblivion in 8k.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
So if a kid was in first grade during the release of gta v. They’ll most likely graduate high school by the time gta vi releases.:stopitslime:

I predicted last year that R* is going to do what Square Enix did with FF7 Remake. They’re going to split it into parts with the online included probably because the game is so massive. 2023 the first part releases.

If they don’t split it into parts. I highly doubt they won’t delay it. R* always have a delay. 2026 is a more realistic date.

We know they’re the goats but this is embarrassing. A studio like Insomniac is releasing games left and right in a short period of time. I know they don’t have the quality of R* but all their games are still great. I didn’t even enjoy RDR2. So R* is this close to moving down on my list of best studios.

R* is the Kendrick Lamar of the gaming industry :mjlol:I remember seeing a subreddit thread name all the albums, and things that happened since his last album. Someone needs to create one for R* “since gta v released”.

We’ve had three Tyler albums since DAMN.

We’ve had two J. Cole albums since DAMN.

We’ve had two Playboi Carti albums since DAMN

We’ve had two Mac Miller albums since DAMN. Rip

We’ve had two Lil Wayne albums since DAMN.

We’ve had three Kanye albums since DAMN.

We’ve had four Freddie Gibbs albums since DAMN.

We’ve had two Weeknd projects since DAMN.

We’ve had three Nas projects since DAMN.

We’ve had three Eminem albums since DAMN.

We’ve had two Juice Wrld albums since DAMN. By the end of the summer it will be three RIP

Since Kendrick dropped Pop smoke Gratuted High school, started his career, dropped 4 projects and passed away( rip)

We’ve had two kid cudi projects since DAMN

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Who cares? RDR2, V, and IV we’re fukking trash. Rockstar hasn’t been shyt since late sixth gen when they actually took risk making titles like manhunt, bully, the warriors, etc. Now all their shyt is soulless, dull gameplay with pure money grubbing schemes that known of y’all ever acknowledge bu…bu…bu… Ubisoft! EA!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Or a sequel to LA Noire like NY Noire, Chicago Noire, SF Noire, Detroit Noire or something.

They were supposed to have a Noire sequel take place in 1930’s Shanghai with the working title “Whore of the Orient” but for some reason without too much explanation, they ended up shelving it :snoop:

What made it worse is that the game was in the early stages of development too. They started working on it around 2012ish.