GTA VI Official Anticipation Thread

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
they might as well come out and say the series is finished, and then say that theyre revitalizing it in like half a decade

all this is doing is building hype up to star citizen levels

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Who cares? RDR2, V, and IV we’re fukking trash. Rockstar hasn’t been shyt since late sixth gen when they actually took risk making titles like manhunt, bully, the warriors, etc. Now all their shyt is soulless, dull gameplay with pure money grubbing schemes that known of y’all ever acknowledge bu…bu…bu… Ubisoft! EA!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is why rockstar is so trash now.

So RDR2 released in 2018, if these rumors are true you’re telling me they will go 7 years before releasing another game? Thats absolutely insane for a company that size. Rockstar has like 6 or 7 studios (if not more) and they can only put out one game every 7 years?

In the meantime they can’t at least put out another bully, warriors, that spy game, manhunt, anything? With all the money they’re making?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
This is why rockstar is so trash now.

So RDR2 released in 2018, if these rumors are true you’re telling me they will go 7 years before releasing another game? Thats absolutely insane for a company that size. Rockstar has like 6 or 7 studios (if not more) and they can only put out one game every 7 years?

In the meantime they can’t at least put out another bully, warriors, that spy game, manhunt, anything? With all the money they’re making?

Or a sequel to LA Noire like NY Noire, Chicago Noire, SF Noire, Detroit Noire or something.

Daps
Reppin
NY
I beat GTA 5 on the PS3 so many years ago and played GTA online briefly when its was released on the PS4. Haven't played since maybe 2014. I was a huge fan during the GTA3 - San Andreas era when they were coming out on the PS2.... damn such classic games.

I really don't see how anyone still plays GTA 5 in 2021. This game has been beaten to death at this point. The online play has got to be boring after all these years.

To me this news wont be the death blow to the series as it should but honestly I feel they single handily ruined the franchise...

:francis: