'GTA V' is coming to PlayStation 5 in 2021. Would you rebuy the game?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
EaXK8j-UYAEnC4K
:russ:
I'm not Buying a New Console to Play a 7 Year Old Game, I know I've done it for Throwbacks but this doesn't count. Unless they release it Free, R* will not be getting another Buy out of Me. I've already bought it for the 360 and the PS4.:francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Take 2 is going to milk the fukk out of all their games going online these motherfukkers turning into EA.
Scratch that turning into these fukkers are EA

those microtransactions are good to a nikka :wow:

between 2k and GTA, they making so much bread of off VC and shark cards it's ridiculous. But if cats are doing that shyt what do you do as a company :francis:

Fortnite is built off of microtransactions and shyt (but at least they relese new content).

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah im dissapointed sony and microsoft is letting rockstar off the hook by allowing them to reskin this game. If they reskinned gta san andreas thats different thats 3 gens ago

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
No chance unless they include single player DLC. I remember the guy who voiced Lincoln hinting towards single player DLC shortly after the game originally dropped.

Obviously, that never happened.

I dont care about better graphics or frame rate with this one. They have no financial incentive to do so given the success of GTA online, but give me something substantial in the mold of TBOGT or TLATD and I'll consider paying 40$ for eighth remaster in 7 years.

I thought they just used all those additional voice acting and moral ny the main characters for gta online? I never played online so idk but I thought they were planning single player dLC but scrapped it for online material