'GTA V' is coming to PlayStation 5 in 2021. Would you rebuy the game?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli:Sadly I can't see for myself since the PC version is like hell with gasoline soaked THOTs to even enjoy.

I couldn’t see myself playing it on the PC...toward the end of the PS3 run it got unbearable as a result of hackers...you’d be driving and come up on a giant ass asteroid in the middle of the road...I remember one time I was talking shyt to a dude...he said he’d kick my ass...I told him do it...dude disabled my weapon wheel...and 10 clones of my character suddenly appeared and beat me to death (had to admit that was cool)...then there were ppl who could make any players explode @ will in a lobby...way too much fukkery...but a lot of that got cleaned up this gen

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I dont play it but its cool because its a collectors item
so 10 years from now you will have the option to play it in PS5 graphics and look back on it for probably like 10$

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:leostare:Lets go deeper.

You put GTA 1, 2, London, 3, VC, SA, and the handheld jawns into this trifecta of a collection while Rockstar continues to pimp out GTA Online. That way the OGs like Ace can enjoy the game of what it used to be and Rockstar can continue to tell gamers like Ace to STFU:wow:

Easy exchange:ehh:

that would’ve been dope...I never finished SA or played IV...I’d be tempted to if there was a true upgrade...wouldn’t mind finishing chinatown wars too...that’ll never happen tho

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:leostare:Lets go deeper.

You put GTA 1, 2, London, 3, VC, SA, and the handheld jawns into this trifecta of a collection while Rockstar continues to pimp out GTA Online. That way the OGs like Ace can enjoy the game of what it used to be and Rockstar can continue to tell gamers like Ace to STFU:wow:

Easy exchange:ehh:

I always wanted Chinatown Wars made for consoles :wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
No chance unless they include single player DLC. I remember the guy who voiced Lincoln hinting towards single player DLC shortly after the game originally dropped.

Obviously, that never happened.

I dont care about better graphics or frame rate with this one. They have no financial incentive to do so given the success of GTA online, but give me something substantial in the mold of TBOGT or TLATD and I'll consider paying 40$ for eighth remaster in 7 years.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man they should have remastered IV :banderas: . I don't see them ever doing remasters though

As long as this game can keep funding stuff like red dead 2 then it can stay alive
i just got red dead today and its kinda slow so far.. ugh

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This game is about to stretch over three generations of consoles:hhh:
EaXK8j-UYAEnC4K

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Dudes is mad they're shoveling the same shyt out for the next generation... but wanting them to remake some old shyt and shovel it out for the next generation :skip:? I swear, the minute studios realized they could remaster/remake a game and sell it back to gamers at full price and they'd lap it up like fools was the day gaming took a massive L.