'GTA V' is coming to PlayStation 5 in 2021. Would you rebuy the game?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:Seriously, is GTA Online even that much the business for Rockstar to do dikk with adding single player DLC:unimpressed:

Last time I played was during the PS3 days and endured the following:
  • The long ass wait time to get into a game (the school yard line of death)
  • Brehs shooting my ass with all types of shyt I didn't even know was in the game while I had a small ass pistol
  • I was always broke in the game despite Rockstar giving out money because of stuff (before they got greedy with the shark cards)
  • Dumb ass missions that made my PS3 turn nuclear by going into overtime
  • Nobody playing the racing modes but all about that gunplay :beli:
:camby:I'm not even touching the PC version with all of them wacky ass hacks online.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
R* was on some nut shyt letting RDR2 interfere with GTA6 developmentcycle.
V came out 7 years ago

:wow:Now if they were really smart. Just remake the first two GTA games including the London expansion pack for instant cop:banderas:

Those games with the RAGE engine along with a create your own mission for the squad to feast off of until GTA 6 becomes a thing:ahh:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:wow:Now if they were really smart. Just remake the first two GTA games including the London expansion pack for instant cop:banderas:

Those games with the RAGE engine along with a create your own mission for the squad to feast off of until GTA 6 becomes a thing:ahh:
if they were smart they'd remake Vice City (2022) and SA (2024) with RDR2 engine on their 20th anniversaries

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...is GTA Online even that much the business for Rockstar to do dikk with adding single player DLC...

it truly is...online is addictive as hell and it’s one of those games where it’s easy to pick up and play similar to a fortnite COD...madden or 2k if you’re not looking to get into a deep story experience...on several occasions I’ve lost track of time and found myself putting in 5-6 hours straight just killing players/crews...it’s open-world chaos/mayhem...imo it’s been the best MP experience across 2 gens...and a lot of gamers feel this way...granted I’ve NEVER bought a shark card but many ppl are and R* is eating...it absolutely is pure greed on their part but ppl enjoy playing online...there’s no mistaking that

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
it truly is...online is addictive as hell and it’s one of those games where it’s easy to pick up and play similar to a fortnite COD...madden or 2k if you’re not looking to get into a deep story experience...on several occasions I’ve lost track of time and found myself putting in 5-6 hours straight just killing players/crews...it’s open-world chaos/mayhem...imo it’s been the best MP experience across 2 gens...and a lot of gamers feel this way...granted I’ve NEVER bought a shark card but many ppl are and R* is eating...it absolutely is pure greed on their part but ppl enjoy playing online...there’s no mistaking that

:beli:Sadly I can't see for myself since the PC version is like hell with gasoline soaked THOTs to even enjoy.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
if they were smart they'd remake Vice City (2022) and SA (2024) with RDR2 engine on their 20th anniversaries

:leostare:Lets go deeper.

You put GTA 1, 2, London, 3, VC, SA, and the handheld jawns into this trifecta of a collection while Rockstar continues to pimp out GTA Online. That way the OGs like Ace can enjoy the game of what it used to be and Rockstar can continue to tell gamers like Ace to STFU:wow:

Easy exchange:ehh: