'GTA V' is coming to PlayStation 5 in 2021. Would you rebuy the game?

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Probably not. Bought it for PS4 back in late 2017 and still haven’t even put the game on :dead:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
RDR2 is eons better than GTA 5 if you dont think so then i feel bad for you
i completed a few missions for RDR2 for the PC. the game gets better due to pc updates. otherwise, it was kind of awful. like i said, i only completed a few missions or several of them. i need to finish the game ASAP.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
i completed a few missions for RDR2 for the PC. the game gets better due to pc updates. otherwise, it was kind of awful. like i said, i only completed a few missions or several of them. i need to finish the game ASAP.
It still blows GTA V out of the water....in every aspect. Story, characters, graphics and atmosphere which GTA V lacks, every GTA had an immersive vibe; V? Nope.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Sure because it's only 2 games I really play its gta online and nba 2k

But what's everyone's problem feeling all entitled and sh!t
If u want to play something else play something else...I swear people are so spoiled nowadays

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Sure because it's only 2 games I really play its gta online and nba 2k

But what's everyone's problem feeling all entitled and sh!t
If u want to play something else play something else...I swear people are so spoiled nowadays

Nobody is spoiled. GTA V is a 7 year old game now. It’s completely reasonable for fans to expect a new title in the series instead of the same old shyt that Rockstar loves to milk so that people like you can spend shark cards. They’re motives for this PS5 release is pure greed and more people need to speak out against this.