GTA SA was the best out of the GTA series.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
every GTA is the same but i def had a soft spot for 3 and San Andreas. I give props to 5 for expanding the universe a little. its essentially the same game i played back in the day.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is nostalgia talking. IV had no features and V has just as much features or more than San Andreas, especially when you take online into account.

V does not have as many features as SA. With online you have an argument but campaign only and SA kills it on customization alone. All the races around SA like the triathlons, the grittiness of the hood? The gangs actually mattering? Actual dating instead of just strippers? The story being more well put together where V is disjointed at times and you had whole parts where one or more protag couldn't be used? Michaels family plot? Naw, SA>>V. V had a ton of cool stuff I wish SA had but I prefer SA Los Santos by far. V has some cool stuff like the Slauson swapmeet but SA has the Watts towers and the Great Western Forum. V is good but needed more focus.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing to me that the series seems to be devolving.

It peaked with sa and has since been getting worse and worse while they strip features.

But keeps selling more and more.
The best thing i heard today in an unrelated video is that some games lose the thing that it perfected when a new generation arises. Expectations are higher and the things that it worked within the confines of the last platform are now harder to expand upon since there's so much more areas to fill.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Im mad that they aint add no bay area slaps to GTA SA. they shoulda added a bay area rap station for San Fierro.

fukk it, they shoulda added some old school Brotha Lynch & X-Raided.

missed opprotunity:sadcam:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Imagine SA came out in 2016 instead of 2004...

We'd probably pay £50 for the Los Santos section of the game (the "full" game) and then have to buy everything else through like 4 different DLC's.

Present day gaming smh

real talk

i hardly play my xbone but yeah i had to just stop wondering when they would stop all this dlc bullshyt but this is the new era and things aint gonna change

i still have my ps2 and my fave games so im gucci for how ever long but these new young gamers mayne i feel sorry for them

:flabbynsick:

video-game-dlc-issues.jpg

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Just some shyt I was workin on a couple years ago for San Andreas

was tryin to expand on the story. It says Seville is funkin with Grove st but they have Grove st nikkas spawn in seville hood so I changed that and made seville its own gang :yeshrug: Gotta make sure the gameplay line up with the story. I also put that GTA V Salvadorian gang into GTA SA, Marabunta Grande