GTA SA was the best out of the GTA series.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
*In Ryder voice*

"Ay CJ watch da fukkin road!"

That was one complaint I had about SA. Not enough Smoke or Ryder early on. I didn't give a shyt about most of San Fierro or the country missions. They could have easily been cut down to add more early Los Santos missions with all 4 OGs together. That happened far too infrequently and led to some of the best moments in the franchise. Another thing is that Ryder didn't even get his motives explained ingame. You had to watch The Introduction to see why he turned on Grove. San Andreas itself needed to go deeper into that. He didn't even really get to talk before he died. Smoke got a whole emotional scene before and after his death. Ryder didn't. He seemed real serious about the hood too. He berated Smoke for not shooting at Ballas and shot at them himself. It's a real disconnect between his actions early on and later on when he's kickin it with Ballas. Smoke was easy to see turning on The Grove. Ryder? Naw, I don't buy it from what we saw ingame.

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
San Andreas was great and I felt that they could have done so much more with San Andreas. After they left the Grove, I felt they could've done a lot more things but they were restricted by the console it came out on. I wish they could re-release it and add more features to the original game.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Vice City >>>> San Andreas because it was far better structured. All of the country/mountain shyt in San Andreas was pure filler and once you passed the story missions for those locations you had no reason to ever visit them again. Also, in Vice City you really felt that vibe of taking over the whole city a la Scarface, although the turf war stuff was cool SA could never capture that feeling of you becoming the most powerful man in the state.