GTA SA was the best out of the GTA series.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That shyt tight. I'd play a fully fleshed out Los Santos only gang mod of San Andreas. Make the different Ballas hoods have different character models too. Add some more Grove OGs, more Ballas OGs, Vagos OGs etc. Tons more Los Santos missions focused on the different hoods. Most of Los Santos wasn't even explored during the beginning of San Andreas. The Vagos hood is mostly unexplored as is the Hollywood areas.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
That shyt tight. I'd play a fully fleshed out Los Santos only gang mod of San Andreas. Make the different Ballas hoods have different character models too. Add some more Grove OGs, more Ballas OGs, Vagos OGs etc. Tons more Los Santos missions focused on the different hoods. Most of Los Santos wasn't even explored during the beginning of San Andreas. The Vagos hood is mostly unexplored as is the Hollywood areas.
I was doin a mod exactly like that too

Had every balla hood seperate with they own gang members, every family hood, put an asian gang in LS in market (hollywood), Marabunta Grande near the beach.

5ffa3e1460994918b7c4efc01d970d5c.png

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
This thread made me cop on PSN :russ:

It was half price. It actually looks pretty clean. I played for like an hour, it was pretty fun. The characters in this GTA are >>>

The shooting controls are kinda :huhldup: Woulda been nice if they let you customize them bytches

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
San Andreas is GOAT. I loved just riding around at night and killing drug dealers early on. They had like 3 stacks each so you could build up a ton of money. Doing all the tags as soon as possible got you some good weapons in the house. The two player mode was fun as shyt back in the day. You couldn't wander too far from each other but having somebody roll through the hood with you was dope.

To be honest I feel GTA 5 dropped the ball on a ton of stuff. The story seems too disjointed and rushed at the end. I needed more focus on robbing shyt instead of fixing Michael's family. I don't like the online either. GTA 4 had better online modes than GTA 5. The robberies in 5 are great but I'd rather play Cops N Crooks than them any day. fukk Rockstar from leaving that mode out.
I never played CnC until seeing lets players do it years later, but man that mode is so fukkin good

had more fun on it (until my ps3 shytted the bed) than I ever did on GTAO

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I couldn't stand doing missions at that abandoned airport.......

I got lucky the first time I played SA and I beat that mimi airplay mission on my second try
but after that it took me about a good 50 times to beat the mission every other time i played the game.. lol
I havent beaten the game to this day because of those airport missions

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Vice City >>>> San Andreas because it was far better structured. All of the country/mountain shyt in San Andreas was pure filler and once you passed the story missions for those locations you had no reason to ever visit them again. Also, in Vice City you really felt that vibe of taking over the whole city a la Scarface, although the turf war stuff was cool SA could never capture that feeling of you becoming the most powerful man in the state.
Those are all good points breh, they were both really similar. The thing that gave San Andreas the edge imo was the characters.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Remember how dope the game manual was? They made the shyt like a guide to the city. Those were the days
manuals are so underrated

I remember gradually opening more and more games in the PS3 era and being disappointed there wasn't any in there. I think the PS3 era really killed my love for gaming (not because of lack of games, but because of what came out didnt fit my tastes)