GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Thing is he likely isn't going to see its misguided. As for Gemma, last season she told Nero that clay didn't kill John before she gave his blessing and she tossed the letters that implicated her from JT's woman in Ireland before Jax read them near the end of season 4. Seasons 1-5 are a tad fuzzy since I did a crash course and crammed them last summer before season 6, but I think my memory is good on that. This season won't ne complete if he doesn't either find out or she gets what's coming to her.

He already doesn't see it as misguided which will probably be his downfall because of Gemma.

He just trusts that bytch now that he's made peace with her after the "accident" with his kids.

Your memory's on point. You're right.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Is it just me or are any of you starting to think that he isn't gonna find out that Gemma ordered the hit on John? Her killing Tara sorta sweeps it to the side it seems. As for why he's destabilizing everything with the gangs, didn't marks tell him be patient about shyt and he just didn't listen? Sounds like he's just trying to get marks out of the way to have a clear shot at the Chinese. The Mayans don't seem to have a role at the moment though. Thinking about robocop, yeah I kinda thought maybe he blasted that guy to hide info, but he seems to have a quick trigger finger anyway. I don't see anyone getting out of it in one piece at this point though.
I REALLY hope he finds out. That will give Jax MORE reasons to kill her.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So I just watched the first episode of this season.

What the fukk was going on in that apartment :dwillhuh:

And was that Misty Stone?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Ya know, I wouldn't even be mad if Sutter ended this show with everything going on being a dream of a biker member in a coma. It would all make sense. :ohhh: I would even give this show respect if it's Jax who turns out to be comatose. :blessed:

The amount of :mad: fans would be :blessed: Hearing people rant on while all I gotta do is hit them with the :umad:

Perfect Suttery ending. :wow:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Ya know, I wouldn't even be mad if Sutter ended this show with everything going on being a dream of a biker member in a coma. It would all make sense. :ohhh: I would even give this show respect if it's Jax who turns out to be comatose. :blessed:

The amount of :mad: fans would be :blessed: Hearing people rant on while all I gotta do is hit them with the :umad:

Perfect Suttery ending. :wow:

fukk. No. :birdman:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya know, I wouldn't even be mad if Sutter ended this show with everything going on being a dream of a biker member in a coma. It would all make sense. :ohhh:
Have it be John Teller after the accident that in our timeline killed him :ohhh:

He comes to on some Uma in Kill Bill shyt in time to take out Gemma and Clay who came to finish the job. :whoo:

Ends with him riding off on his bike to the airport with 15 year old Jax behind him on the way to the airport to go back to Ireland:ohlawd:

We starswipe to the woman that was the ghost that kept popping up in earlier seasons going home to meet her family after recovering.:obama:

And guess who overhears the woman's tale of her recovery? :sas1:

Young Tara, who still decides to move away to become a doctor:sas2:

The show ends with John's voiceover, becoming Jax's, who is selling a script to a Hollywood producer about his father's former MC gang.

The producer?:shaq:

Kurt Sutter :blessed:

End credits.

Complete and total Suttery

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Just going by Wikipedia..

Agree to disagree.

I was thinking he was in his 40s as well. At least early 40s.

I honestly didn't think about it until they kept mentioning his dad serving in Vietnam. I was like what the hell.

The average age of a Vietnam vet is 65 years old. More than 5 million of the nation's more than 7 million Vietnam-era veterans are between 60 and 70 years old, according to data from the National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics.

Given how things used to go and how people had kids, I would've put Jax around 40 or so.

I then only thought about it because of how sad that makes him.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Juice better do what he must :demonic:
I know dude gon take Gemma home doe :shaq2: and TRY to tell Jax his momma offed his wife only to get killed trying to spill his guts out, spilling his guts out in the process, LITERALLY :pachaha:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Have it be John Teller after the accident that in our timeline killed him :ohhh:

He comes to on some Uma in Kill Bill shyt in time to take out Gemma and Clay who came to finish the job. :whoo:

Ends with him riding off on his bike to the airport with 15 year old Jax behind him on the way to the airport to go back to Ireland:ohlawd:

We starswipe to the woman that was the ghost that kept popping up in earlier seasons going home to meet her family after recovering.:obama:

And guess who overhears the woman's tale of her recovery? :sas1:

Young Tara, who still decides to move away to become a doctor:sas2:

The show ends with John's voiceover, becoming Jax's, who is selling a script to a Hollywood producer about his father's former MC gang.

The producer?:shaq:

Kurt Sutter :blessed:

End credits.

Complete and total Suttery
:ohhh:
A-are you S-sutter?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I could easily see Gemma somehow saying juice killed Tara to protect herself

Juice better do what he must :demonic:
I know dude gon take Gemma home doe :shaq2: and TRY to tell Jax his momma offed his wife only to get killed trying to spill his guts out, spilling his guts out in the process, LITERALLY :pachaha: