GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
But the club hates BLACK!!! Hence the reason on why they always blame black!!!

I know that.... I was agreeing with you. They allow Mexicans in but not blacks. Yet Mexicans on the show technically hate them more. And they never really had a reason to hate black before Tiggs became an idiot.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Something isn't sitting right with me with Abel... Him seeing all this violence and getting ready for pre-school.... They aren't going to have Abel catch a body are they? Remember him asking "does my daddy do bad things?" and being told no... he's gonna think that knives and guns are ok.. and kill the bytch that doesn't let him play on the monkey bars.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's weird. This doesn't feel like a last season at all. It's like they are getting into so much shyt, I just can't see how they can resolve it so quickly. I guess we'll find out eventually how they'll wrap this whole thing up.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
It's weird. This doesn't feel like a last season at all. It's like they are getting into so much shyt, I just can't see how they can resolve it so quickly. I guess we'll find out eventually how they'll wrap this whole thing up.

What is Jax gonna do if Marks and Len team up because they find out Jax is behind all of this... We gonna see Marks fury this season... They have to show something to back up "Pope was the smartest, I was the deadliest"

Is that gonna be the scene that Sutter referred to saying it would make the Red Wedding look like a bed wetting?