GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Juice dead. :blessed:

Unser dead. :blessed:

Gemma dead. :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

We got that Big Payoff brehs. :mjcry:

Honestly, I won't be mad if Jax survives (even tho Mr. Mayhem should pay him a visit :demonic:) because those 3 are gone. :wow:

nasa-celebration.gif

This gif is perfect. After all the BS we been through, we got it. :mjcry:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
HOLY shyt!!!!! :damn: :damn: :damn:

:mjcry:

I hate what Sutter did with the Juice character. He was a good side character before all the contrivance. I would of rather have Tig gone through the fukking gauntlet that Sutter put him through.

Gemma deserved that bullet and then some but Jax pulling the trigger. :to:

It looks like Unser's butting in finally caught up to him. :heh: :snoop:
yeah, i really despise how they did that breh juice. Turned dude into a self hating, coward, snitch, cum bucket... Scust

i dont get how that dusty old broad had 3 nikkas simping and 2 of them never beat. fukk boi ass unser should been fishing or getting chemo

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Wtf was that with his leg?
Blood clot? :lupe:

It has to be something else to it. That sh1t was weird.

Juice was a sucka. :snoop:

Unser may have been a bigger sucka:snoop:

The Vic Mackey witness protection guess spot :mjlol:

August really done brehs? :mjcry:

Everything went downhill for Juice after finding out he was half black:why:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That limp that Jax has in his leg...it's a blood clot. His plan is going to work to perfection. He'll duck Mr. Mayhem. He'll hug his son :abel:, then drop dead of a heart attack

:suttery:

I knew others picked up on the leg thing. Suttery on a whole notha level. I've always been fearful of bloodclots, but they wont test unless u show symptoms. But u can have one and not have symptoms:lupe:

Can't stop listening to that Ed Sheeran song!:ohlawd:

Swear this season had the best soundtrack especially with that Yelawolf song.

I thlught that was Timberlake :mjlol:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just finished the latest episode....:wow::mjcry::sadcam: One word to describe this episode....painful! Poor Juice....he got fcuked mentally and physically, yet, he still was riding for the club till the end. Then watching Unser pleading with Jax....Was very touching as you see he was ready to die for Gemma. Then, we get to Gemma herself. Very sad exchange between mother and son. When Jax pulled that trigger on his mom, I was like, damn! I was expecting but still....I actually thought Nero would come down and save Gemma, but no dice.

Overall, these last two episodes have been outstanding. The acting has improved dramatically as you can sense the deep pain they're in now that all the cards are on the table. I'm very curious to see what will happen next. Damn.....it's crazy how one lie can lead to so much damage.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
My homie Vic Mackey left that ICE building to become a truck driver :mjlol:

fukk Unser, pretty sure that motherfukker had terminal cancer since season 3 & shyt

Gemma though, i wanted her popped as well but when Jax pulled that gun out on her....i felt sympathy for her & part of me wished he didn't pull that trigger :mjcry:

I see that homeless chick made a appearance again, what ever symbolism shyt Stutter trying to pull with her...shyt ain't working

Last edited:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
BREHS, VIC fukkIN MACKEY!?!?!?

My prediction of how the show ends is coming true. :ohhh:

I think you mean O :youngsabo:
Well if you predicted that he would be the man who is going to be driving the truck that kills him and his father years ago you would be right. Vic killed JT and now he killing Jax to complete the cycle. Noway does Sutter hire him for a throw away scene like that. Bank it next episode.