GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
I cannot believe i see that headshot clear as fukk in my mind. it's sickening and twsited and horrible all at the same time... In hindsight Gemma should have been thrown in jail. Jax could have let Unser live and take Gemma in for real... no deals, no pleas bargains. do not pass go, do not collect $200...

It was horrifingly sad. I couldnt stomach killing my mom... No matter how much of a monster she became, she still loved him... but it's like of mice and men when lenny had to be put down....

You knew it had to be done but it wasnt gonna be pretty... :mjcry: Why couldnt gemma kill herself???

can't lie, i was cringing the whole time they in the garden... thinking "would i do that?"

and i wouldn't

Ninerfan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone ever notice that whomever calls Jax son, they end up dead? Clay, Jury, Unser? With that being said, Mr. Mayhem is done by the club. They won't have the heart to do it. Nero comes along feeling some type a way about is woman and kills Jax and himself. Wendy is left alone with the club and starts working at Redwoody to make ends meet. Time passes and Abel and Thomas become what their father dreaded the most. Himself. The unwritten rule in the by-laws was to let the football coach from Lean on Me and Theo Huxtable's club into the Sons?