GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
i bet Nero and Chucky confess to killing Gemma and Wayne so Jax can take the boys and live with Wendy on his farm with his money. I hope the sons are lined up and shot.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i bet Nero and Chucky confess to killing Gemma and Wayne so Jax can take the boys and live with Wendy on his farm with his money. I hope the sons are lined up and shot.

If you're not trolling you are really bad at making educated guesses about plot and character....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wtf does that mean? Lin and crew didn't tie up anything. They just rolled over to the Sons again. Marks whole crew flipped on him while he made them all rich. Most successful boss with nobody tying up his loose ends. Moses was a fake thug and his crew trash. How can a boss like Marks spend more time in Jail than Jax who faced at least 12 years in and who had way more evidence on him than Marks. Marks is jail because they found a body on his place. That's it. No witnesses no evidence yet he jail .

Dont look at me I didnt write the show. they tied up the loose ends for Tyler and the niners... with the triads dead they take over the asian streets in oakland... Marks was probably being held in county but he'll be out soon...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I started watching a half hour behind so I could ff through the commercials.

Why the Fukk did I log onto fb while watching??:beli:. There is always that one fukk boy who spoils shyt

His post. " wow! The wife from married with children just got shot by a biker dude!!"

I was livid. I respond.. TAKE THIS NEG bytch!!:pacspit:

He was like....what?:dwillhuh:

I wish Fb would add a neg feature:mjcry: