GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Sutter trying HARD to get his girl that emmy :mjlol:
All that simping to the end and gemma didn't even acknowledge his death or look up from her scrap book :lolbron:

There's still next week..........but if that red wedding reference he was talking about was referring to tonights scene or the hooker shootout......then :mjlol:

It's still hard for me to revisit that GoT ep. :mjcry:
True story: That and episode 8 of season 4 are the only two episodes I've never seen more than once.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
watchin these old eps with bro, i could tell last nights ep was set up to for the big drama at the end

she's gone, breh :blessed:

wendy :noah:

and jax ain't gonna survive... nero is gonna have to raise them kids
It was pretty obvious that Jax was on some kamikaze shyt...he is tying up loose ends before he himself dies..Hamlet's turn next week

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Why nobody talkin bou Jax leg :what:

It amazes me how the mexicans are rep represented by 1 motorcycle gang and the street gang is just now gettin into drugs. How have i survived this long w/o slangin dope :mindblown:

Dont Nuestra run northern cali?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I cannot believe i see that headshot clear as fukk in my mind. it's sickening and twsited and horrible all at the same time... In hindsight Gemma should have been thrown in jail. Jax could have let Unser live and take Gemma in for real... no deals, no pleas bargains. do not pass go, do not collect $200...

It was horrifingly sad. I couldnt stomach killing my mom... No matter how much of a monster she became, she still loved him... but it's like of mice and men when lenny had to be put down....

You knew it had to be done but it wasnt gonna be pretty... :mjcry: Why couldnt gemma kill herself???

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Why nobody talkin bou Jax leg :what:

It amazes me how the mexicans are rep represented by 1 motorcycle gang and the street gang is just now gettin into drugs. How have i survived this long w/o slangin dope :mindblown:

Dont Nuestra run northern cali?

SOA is VERY unrealistic when it comes to the Gang Land world of Northern Cali.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
SOA is VERY unrealistic when it comes to the Gang Land world of Northern Cali.
As long as I've been alive, I only been to northern cali a few times and that was just to visit n1ggaz locked up. I do know that the streets of cali(south and North) are ran by dudes in prison. And in prison Nuestra and the Eme run sh1t.

And Tyler is a bish. I hate that n1gga. Hopefully Marks takes him out when he get home :ohlawd:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this talk of loose ends

I bet we don't even see Marks again

What was the point of the Rat/babysitter storyline a few weeks ago? What was the point of the Venus/Tig storyline? What is the point of introducing a storyline about Jax's leg in the penultimate episode?

Sutter ruined his own show, gone so far off the rails that most people I discuss this show with just want to see it end - none of that nostalgia feeling people had when other shows were ending like The Sopranos or Breaking Bad

Only show I recall falling off so bad was Dexter :pacspit:

Only thing I will miss about this show was lurking this thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I started watching a half hour behind so I could ff through the commercials.

Why the Fukk did I log onto fb while watching??:beli:. There is always that one fukk boy who spoils shyt

His post. " wow! The wife from married with children just got shot by a biker dude!!"

I was livid. I respond.. TAKE THIS NEG bytch!!:pacspit:

He was like....what?:dwillhuh:

I wish Fb would add a neg feature:mjcry:
I got a friend like that on Facebook which is why I learned never ever go on there if I have a show DVR'ed. Dude always has to be the one with the in the moment "damn they killed Gemma" type posts. Used to piss me off when I got stuff spoiled because of that.