GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i've given up on figuring out the relationships between the different gangs.

someone needs to kill gemma.. please. PLEASE :damn:

juice.. man.. what happened.. ugh.. :pacspit:

following tradition.. there is absolutely no logic to when these guys decide when to use or not use silencers.

:feedme:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Small ass town has had multiple motorcycle gangs, the IRA, the Cartel, the Triads an Aryan group running through there.

In the past few years, the assistant sheriff, the new sheriff's wife, the new sherif and a federal agent has been killed in the town.
Not to mention a school shooting, and a terrorist attack. And you got the fukkin army patrolling the streets of ferguson :heh:

:mjlol: At the fact, that that the Feds or/and the state of California haven't shut down that town.

Let Charming be a mostly All-black town & this fukkery was going on....

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Going to Ireland to get Jax's son was Season 3. Season 4 was when the they got involved with the Mexican Cartel & Clay's last season as president of SAMCRO.

They show fell off when Jax took over as President.

i stopped at season 2 then. I didnt see them go to ireland or the cartel fukkery. I was too upset that they didnt kill the zobelle. That shyt pissed me off man.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i've given up on figuring out the relationships between the different gangs.

someone needs to kill gemma.. please. PLEASE :damn:

juice.. man.. what happened.. ugh.. :pacspit:

following tradition.. there is absolutely no logic to when these guys decide when to use or not use silencers.

:feedme:

these samcro nikkas have murdered 100's of people by now. there's really no need for a supressor at this point of fukkery.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
these samcro nikkas have murdered 100's of people by now. there's really no need for a supressor at this point of fukkery.

exactly.

it was crazy to see them try to act like ninjas sneaking into the motel room.

silencers on.. taking off their cuts.. tiptoeing on concrete.. :ninja1::ninja1::ninja1:

you guys just shot someone in broad daylight and then dragged another guy through the streets chained to the back of a bike with no fukks given :dwillhuh:

samcro redwood original :ahh: