GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
with everyone here talking bout the unrealistic fukkery here, I use to live in san jose a few years ago and a mile from the crib is a big ass cemetery and the hells angels was burying a member there and these fools killed a guy at the funeral supposedly...swat shut the whole area down, copters n shyt. it had to been hella members there, and a dude was killed in broad daylight. So yea its fukkery on the show but dam he embellishing some shyt not to far off i bet.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
with everyone here talking bout the unrealistic fukkery here, I use to live in san jose a few years ago and a mile from the crib is a big ass cemetery and the hells angels was burying a member there and these fools killed a guy at the funeral supposedly...swat shut the whole area down, copters n shyt. it had to been hella members there, and a dude was killed in broad daylight. So yea its fukkery on the show but dam he embellishing some shyt not to far off i bet.

The thing is, cops never show up to their shootings. Lol

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Something doesn't seem right about the deal Jax is making with Manson... Waiting to hear what these "other favors" are gonna be... Maybe we'll get to see Zobel meet Mr. Anarchy as he was the only person to really get away from the club.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
i still don't understand how a sherrif died jax was there with a gun, theirs evidence all ove the place gun residue,.

Are we really supposed to believe brehs that a little motocycle gang charter can take down a asian triad?

Sutter better being killing a son next week even if its rat
Juice shot the cop with a glock. Jack had a 1911. 45 acp @ the scene. Doubt he had any residue on him. None of the evidence pointed to him. But the Sheriffs arent tailing him or anything. The whole gang would feel pressure from that cop dying. You would think Tara had Gemma's dna on her. The investigation as a whole seems to be lacking.

I still can't believe how many people believed Clay(a gun dealer) killed Pope with his personal handgun :mindblown:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Juice shot the cop with a glock. Jack had a 1911. 45 acp @ the scene. Doubt he had any residue on him. None of the evidence pointed to him. But the Sheriffs arent tailing him or anything. The whole gang would feel pressure from that cop dying. You would think Tara had Gemma's dna on her. The investigation as a whole seems to be lacking.

I still can't believe how many people believed Clay(a gun dealer) killed Pope with his personal handgun :mindblown:

considering how many times juice gun has been fired shold be easy to match in ballistics

jax a felon who cant carry a weapon should be away for 25 to life with having a gun at the scene

Tara was going to snitch all eyes should be on the club as the ones who played a part in her death same as opies wife was merked the fbi / and sherrif at the time knew it was the club

i mean come on roosevelt was shot and tara stabbed in the head with a fork plus she would have had dishwater water inside of her

i

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
considering how many times juice gun has been fired shold be easy to match in ballistics

jax a felon who cant carry a weapon should be away for 25 to life with having a gun at the scene

Tara was going to snitch all eyes should be on the club as the ones who played a part in her death same as opies wife was merked the fbi / and sherrif at the time knew it was the club

i mean come on roosevelt was shot and tara stabbed in the head with a fork plus she would have had dishwater water inside of her

i
Show is a dark comedy @ this point. Its funny to hear sutter talk about it. He really thinks this sh1t is complex next level sh1t. :mjlol:

The cops could literally just follow the high ranking members of the club and arrest them for weapons possession. And they're in Cali. This aint texas, you goin away for a couple yrs w/o a criminal record. All of these dudes got 3 strikes already :mjlol:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
So Sutter gonna try to top The Red Wedding?
“Sons of Anarchy” Season 7 won’t premiere for another couple of months, but series creator Kurt Sutter said fans can prepare for the worst.

A Twitter user asked Sutter if there’s a “Red Wedding”-type incident in the show. The “Red Wedding” took place in Season 3 of “Game of Thrones” when several major characters were killed off in the same scene.

“On a scale of 1 to Red Wedding, what are we in for here?” the Twitter user asked Sutter.

He replied: “Let’s just say you’ll soon be calling that other episode BED WETTING.”

A few weeks ago, Sutter described his work on the upcoming season.

“We are in the process of breaking episode 7, which is usually a big episode for us,” he at the time, according to his YouTube channel. “It’s sort of, it ends up being … the same way a premiere sets in motion the bigger elements of the season, episode 7 tends to bring some of those things to some sort of conclusion, then sets up what will ultimately be some of the bigger story elements that will bring us into the end of the season.”

After episode 4, he added, “it just gets darker.”

It was also announced that rocker Marilyn Manson would be featured in the show as a regular. Manson will be portraying white supremacist Ron Tully.

“Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father’s,” Manson said in a press release a few weeks ago. “So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle.”

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/780...ed-wedding-style-violence-in-upcoming-season/

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
you looking for logic in this show breh :lolbron:
Still! My brehs just won't stop. :russ:
Small ass town has had multiple motorcycle gangs, the IRA, the Cartel, the Triads an Aryan group running through there.

In the past few years, the assistant sheriff, the new sheriff's wife, the new sherif and a federal agent has been killed in the town.
:dead: fukking :deadrose:
Charming is the absolute worst! shyt is on par with Juarez.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If I was Unser I would quit simpin and go smash one of them hoes.

Unser been simpin Gemma ever since she was a teenager :whoa:

Unser even simped thru her multiple relationships all these yrs later

Unser simped as a cop

Unser simped next to the club house in a freakin trailer

Unser simpin wives

Unser simpin crackheaded used up baby momma's

In the end Unser will lose his little life that he has left over simpin.

And what does he get in return u ask? A failed job as a cop. A failed marriage and a struggle job snooping around at club houses. And the consistent L of watching every woman he ever simped get their backs blown out. While he gets that simpathy pec. :snoop:

Edit somebody hook me up with that lifting up the curtain surprise gif for ol lookin as lurkin Unser lmao

Last edited: