GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
-10 again. You must enjoy being negged. Mods please grant his wish and ban him.
Negging me won't change the fact you are an emotional little faq who catches feelings over a fictional TV show where the main character works with nazis and is considered a good guy. I understand you have little to no life and this show gives you a purpose, like this forum gives me a right to state my opinion on it like you do also. I just don't take it as real life and get emotional like a fatherless youth looking for attention from his peers to do the cool thing and neg people for stating their opinions.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
season 1 ep two.... clay calling the 2 dead mexicans "brownies" :mjlol:

unser wasn't a pawn.. this nikka was paying the sons for protection cause nikkas was robbing shyt from his own trucking service :ohhh:

said "******s been robbing our trucks" :mjpls:

bobby being an elvis impersonator.. and saying he's "a jew but he can't count for shyt"... then later being the club's accountant :snoop:

still not a single daytime shootout or car chase :obama:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
season 1 ep two.... clay calling the 2 dead mexicans "brownies" :mjlol:

unser wasn't a pawn.. this nikka was paying the sons for protection cause nikkas was robbing shyt from his own trucking service :ohhh:

said "******s been robbing our trucks" :mjpls:

bobby being an elvis impersonator.. and saying he's "a jew but he can't count for shyt"... then later being the club's accountant :snoop:

still not a single daytime shootout or car chase :obama:
You really outta make your own thread "when suttery went wrong" if your gonna keep uppin this thread as you go through the series :ld:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You really outta make your own thread "when suttery went wrong" if your gonna keep uppin this thread as you go through the series :ld:
i don't think i'll finish before the end of this one... but yea... i'm moving too slow.. i'll only up when i find something MAJOR... i don't wanna derail this

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I'm watching it now. Dying At Chuckie holding the baby with his Hell Boy hand. :russ:

My body is ready for Gemma to get her comeuppance:blessed:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
nBZMYGY.jpg
Who is woat sheriff this demon or Jary? I am going with Jary she has to be the dumbest cop alive.

Brix

Rookie
Daps
Finally caught up :blessed:

Whats up with the SONS making light work out of the Triads and August Marks crew like they were nothing? There should have been a way closer match up then that, with more SONS bodies gettin dropped then just bobby :beli:

Lin and Marks rollin up in boss shyt like s550s and rollies while wearing suits yet they G as fukk. Boss shyt :myman:

Oh lastly Abel is straight :demonic: the voice... the slow ass speech... the dead eyes. This mufukka gonna be the next happy... or michael myers :heh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
ok this one pertains to this season

opie wants to torture the mayan who did it.. he says "if this was tara, with the back of her head blown out, you'd be cutting that guy's fingers off one by one"

that's exactly what happened to tara and exactly what jax did in return.. opie with the foreshadowing :wow: