GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just noticed that the show takes place in the Bay area, which from my understandings is very liberal(heck Cali in general). Why is there so many rednecks??????

Just curious.

There's rural part of Cali, just like if I drive 2-3 hours north on NYC, I'll be in a totally different world.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
There's rural part of Cali, just like if I drive 2-3 hours north on NYC, I'll be in a totally different world.

Your probably taking "upstate" New York like Albany.

Because I live about 1-2 hours from NYC(Rockland county) and nowhere is it rural, or a totally different world or filled with rednecks, especially Nyack. Just saying.

And I know theres rural parts in Cali, but iirc Charming is in the Bay area(Oakland, San Francisco,etc) which is very "liberal" and would also have strict gun laws. But I'm not from the Bay area or Cali in general so I dont know, you're most likely right.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Did Sutter write that ep of the shield where Aceveda gave ole boy a BJ @ gunpoint? :ohhh:

Captain David Aceveda gets jumped by two criminals who manage to disarm him and force him, at gunpoint, to perform oral sex on one of them while the other snaps pictures on a cell-phone. The assault is hugely upsetting, if not explicit: we can hear Aceveda choking, and later, back in the Barn, gagging in the bathroom. And his trauma doesn’t end with the attack. One of the most shocking and upsetting things about Aceveda’s experience is how his wife treats him when she finds out what’s happened to him, shaming him for “letting” the men emasculate him, acting as if it’s impossible that he would be disarmed, and turning away from him rather than comforting him.

sounds like suttery to me

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Your probably taking "upstate" New York like Albany.

Because I live about 1-2 hours from NYC(Rockland county) and nowhere is it rural, or a totally different world or filled with rednecks, especially Nyack. Just saying.

And I know theres rural parts in Cali, but iirc Charming is in the Bay area(Oakland, San Francisco,etc) which is very "liberal" and would also have strict gun laws. But I'm not from the Bay area or Cali in general so I dont know, you're most likely right.
You never been through CT :merchant: