GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
from that stupid after show.

Funny how after 6 seasons of being Samcro's bytch, Unser decided to grow some balls, but not really. :beli:

best thing this show did was create this classic thread...

Seasons 1 and 2 are excellent television though
Gotta make you wonder what the hell happened. Where did they go wrong?

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Somewhere around season 4 i think. show was still pretty good (ireland was :trash: though) until the kept clay around for too long.
Truthfully I skipped the second half of season 3. Season 4 was alright, but it really got shytty the season that Opie died.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Funny how after 6 seasons of being Samcro's bytch, Unser decided to grow some balls, but not really. :beli:

i'm gonna tell you exactly where they went wrong... cause i'm about to marathon this shyt.. i usually marathon before final seasons so i can catch up on everything.. i just didn't.. but all the fukkery that's happened.. it's impossible to remember.. i'll keep y'all updated

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
i'm gonna tell you exactly where they went wrong... cause i'm about to marathon this shyt.. i usually marathon before final seasons so i can catch up on everything.. i just didn't.. but all the fukkery that's happened.. it's impossible to remember.. i'll keep y'all updated
:laugh:
Good luck, brother.

Someone get poison control on the line. Breh gonna die from sudden Suttery overload. :sadcam:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

The past seasons have nothing to do with this season, the fukkery has jumped each season. This is one of those shows I have zero desire to re-watch. Just want to see how it ends.
Are the Indian Hills cats gonna even do sh1t to Jax? Will Marks just go out like a bish? So many unanswered questions :mjcry:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Good question. I think when shifts from pretty good to terrible happen within a season, its usually because new writers are hired...that's my guess tbh

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Good question. I think when shifts from pretty good to terrible happen within a season, its usually because new writers are hired...that's my guess tbh
Exactly, which is what makes it even more puzzling. If Sutter is the ultimate power in the writing room, how has he not looked at whoever came up with these ideas and gave them the :camby:.

I think it's likelier that there was someone in the earlier seasons who reined in some of Sutter's suttery and that person left leaving him free to write out day time shoot outs, tranny love affairs, and some of the laziest police work this side of Police Academy.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Exactly, which is what makes it even more puzzling. If Sutter is the ultimate power in the writing room, how has he not looked at whoever came up with these ideas and gave them the :camby:.

I think it's likelier that there was someone in the earlier seasons who reined in some of Sutter's suttery and that person left leaving him free to write out day time shoot outs, tranny love affairs, and some of the laziest police work this side of Police Academy.
Yep, you're right, that person got another job and the shyt turned to runny shyt

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Zactly. Because the way Sutter parades this shyt around as if it were high quality television is amazing. He's huffing himself.
He's insane, especially since this season is barely watchable...even the suttery has been lame as fukk this season compared to other seasons...its like he hit a wall with his outrageous fukkery