GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Who the fukk is watching this with their kids?
Have they watched the show before?
I have no clue. Its the crazy right wing people that want to bytch about everything. The shows puts a TV-MA disclaimer after every commercial break. I dont see how these people can be mad.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I have no clue. Its the crazy right wing people that want to bytch about everything. The shows puts a TV-MA disclaimer after every commercial break. I dont see how these people can be mad.

This wasn't the first time with the fukktage.. it has happened in other seasons... it was just the first time with Tig and Venus... and THAT is why everyone is bytching!

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Hmmmm.... Tig.
while I can see that... especially with Marks and his crew showing up to get Tig at the docks last season and "nothing happened" I could see it being Tig gives him info and the debt is paid...

My dark horse is Chucky! He's always around the club and able to hear what they are saying because he's a background character... he's got access to everything SAMCRO because he works for them... plus he told Gemma before she went up to the cabin... "you know you can talk to me right? I'm a really good listener, I know the guys think i'm a joke and look at me like some kind of mascot but i'm a really good listener" Sutter has made it clear that you can't ever take anything for granted with his shows... and the slightest detail us the clue you need. Remember.. Chucky worked for Lin before when he was doing the accounting.. so he knows who's involved with Lin

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Tonight's Episode: Suits of Woe

Episode 12: Red Rose

Finale: Papa's Goods

Looks like we have a 2 week wait between tonight and episode 12 as well!

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
my body is ready
8SJuUq0.png

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
If you watch SOA with your kids or let your kids watch by themselves then you need child protective services called on you.

I still think RoboCop is the rat and now with Lin gone his plan fell apart. Juice will probably die though since he's patchless now.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
while I can see that... especially with Marks and his crew showing up to get Tig at the docks last season and "nothing happened" I could see it being Tig gives him info and the debt is paid...

My dark horse is Chucky! He's always around the club and able to hear what they are saying because he's a background character... he's got access to everything SAMCRO because he works for them... plus he told Gemma before she went up to the cabin... "you know you can talk to me right? I'm a really good listener, I know the guys think i'm a joke and look at me like some kind of mascot but i'm a really good listener" Sutter has made it clear that you can't ever take anything for granted with his shows... and the slightest detail us the clue you need. Remember.. Chucky worked for Lin before when he was doing the accounting.. so he knows who's involved with Lin
Makes sense. Didn't think of that. :ehh:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
I am saying blacks die tonight and Marks might get gang raped. Lin will die and Robocop will be revealed as the real enemy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its obvious that tig knows something dude should have been killed since when yet he keeps getting out of stuff he's like TI and snoop always evading anything while everyone else drops around them