GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Watched it today, wow. I was screaming waiting for able to spit out. And he finally did

Let the fukkery begin :blessed:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Gemma tried to murk Juice but Abel is the one telling Jax. :wow:

screen-shot-2014-11-05-at-11-05-06-am.png

:demonicabeltat: :demonicabeltat:

Last edited:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
The cruel irony. I just watched the pilot recently. The irony of her telling Wendy that he will never call her mommy, and when he finally learns that she is, he spills the beans inadvertently.

I watched it recently as well just to see how far Sutter fell off.

Fun fact: The 1st "Jesus Christ" was dropped by none other than Clay

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
tig is a fakkit :scust:

chibbs grabbing a cups

rat a little pedo

happy getting it in :heh:

jax crying after smashin that new thot

thot thinking she has a chance - jax your a nice guy :mjlol:

abel being scratched up :heh:
abel selling out grandma :heh:

tigg again :scust:

tyler :heh:, im with you marks

uncer doing police work :dahell: uncer may be the most ugly white man on tv

damn blacks took a L :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I said it before when I saw the suttery coming some episodes back. Blackwater NEEDS to sue for defamation. These motherfukkers got directions to a cabin and showed up at big house on the prairie with not one iota of caution and suspicion?:combodahell: you think they could do that shyt in Iraq? orders to clear an apartment building and show up at one of saddam's old palaces and be like "Maybe they converted it, I guess this could be an apartment building." They don't know what a fukkin cabin is? jesus christ.

Look man I know in real life black gangs can be dumb as shyt just running around killing each other for nickles and dimes and no real organization, but Pope and Marks were suppose to be representing black organized crime, they had special forces as their security and this little broke ass biker gang and some inbred nazis did this to them? that kinda shyt would work with the one-niners or the grim b*stards, you know typical dumb gangs, not smart motherfukkers. I guess it wouldn't look good enough to the white audience to defeat small timers like them, you need to take down a superior adversary in a totally unbelievable way.

"anything for you jackson" and then those c00ns responding to a joke about a pile of dead black bodies out back with a quip about where is LAPD. :mjpls:WTF? the racist cacs you're tap dancing for have killed more black folks than the LAPD the past couple weeks alone.:scust:

not to mention two kewns in tyler and the nikka from soul food
:dahell:

and then marcus got his eye gouged fingers cut off and shot in teh head

piss on black breh