GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Didn't watch the after show. Yall saying Lin was off paneled? And it was revealed on the shytty post show? Sutter isn't even attempting to look like he gives a shyt now.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:

fukk this show. Looks like blacks weren't about shyt this season just like all the previous seasons.

:mjcry: Still gonna stick around to see how it ends though.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I said it before when I saw the suttery coming some episodes back. Blackwater NEEDS to sue for defamation. These motherfukkers got directions to a cabin and showed up at big house on the prairie with not one iota of caution and suspicion?:combodahell: you think they could do that shyt in Iraq? orders to clear an apartment building and show up at one of saddam's old palaces and be like "Maybe they converted it, I guess this could be an apartment building." They don't know what a fukkin cabin is? jesus christ.

Look man I know in real life black gangs can be dumb as shyt just running around killing each other for nickles and dimes and no real organization, but Pope and Marks were suppose to be representing black organized crime, they had special forces as their security and this little broke ass biker gang and some inbred nazis did this to them? that kinda shyt would work with the one-niners or the grim b*stards, you know typical dumb gangs, not smart motherfukkers. I guess it wouldn't look good enough to the white audience to defeat small timers like them, you need to take down a superior adversary in a totally unbelievable way.

"anything for you jackson" and then those c00ns responding to a joke about a pile of dead black bodies out back with a quip about where is LAPD. :mjpls:WTF? the racist cacs you're tap dancing for have killed more black folks than the LAPD the past couple weeks alone.:scust: