GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
aight....the set up to get revenge on mark's men was good....they made it right for bobby...

once again....that opening scene was all good until that Tig tranny shyt.....they may as well let fags into the club...tig is a faq...end of story..

that Abel ending....:wow:

lets see how long jax takes to put 2 and 2 together.....:sas1:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
That scene of Gemma slapping Jax around tells me she whacks Jax and Abel and sits at the head of the table. Why not, Tig is a female so is Juice.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you watched the after show Lin is dead, stabbed in a bought room with no witnesses. Marks has nothing at all, Niners flipped on him, his elite team murdered like dumb children. The Blackwater op went in without a scout team, takes info as word from a man he barely beat. If Bobby took a mutilation and still talked shyt, why would some punches make him give up the information. Marks let his business go down the drain. Lin did more damage than he ever did. You know Tully and Juice going to rape Marks senseless and tape it so he can be disgraced.

Lin is dead?!?!?!? WTF??? I didnt see any of that???? :dahell:

Marks is gonna get out of jail, he still has a ton of money... yeah the niners are gonna mutiny but if marks is still alive there's no telling what tricks he has up his sleeve...

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps

Marks is gonna get out of jail, he still has a ton of money... yeah the niners are gonna mutiny but if marks is still alive there's no telling what tricks he has up his sleeve...
He is in county , no allies and if I'm not certain the Feds froze his accounts based on the preachers wife testimony. On another note, I hope the preachers wife and her brain dead son are gunned down and she is made into a full crack head addict.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Brehs, this episode had me

Ric_59b33a_608378.gif

-That opening montage of sex. :dead: :deadmanny: :deadrose:

I knew the suttery was gonna be good once that opened up. :mjlol:

-Nero's pipe game looking :flabbynsick:

-"Splinter Cell" Abel Myers taking after his grandma. :mjlol: That's our future Razzie winner. :banderas:

-Tranny Love Confessions. :dead:

-Did that Niners leader give a shout out to the Nazis before he left? :dead: :heh:

-The Marilyn Manson care Package to Juice. Guess he finds him one of the Beautiful People. :mjpls:

-Marilyn Manson resting his head on Juice's lap. :deadmanny:

3 more eps left. This was only the tip of the suttery because Suttery Knows No Limits. :banderas:

Let the Final Suttery commence....

bane.gif

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Just finished the episode and the after show....

First thought...

I TRIED TO TELL YOU ALL THAT BLACK WAS TAKING THE BIGGEST L OF ALL TIMES!!!!

Next up,

Abel needs to die... just catch ebola or a stray gunshot from a daytime shootout with guys on motorcycles racing by...

Other than his acting skills being god awful, his plan was pretty clever... which is how I know he couldn't have come up with it by himself... we all know Thomas is the brains of the operation

The amount of male bonding this episode was disturbing... and didn't stop on the after show with Chibs and Sutter

Tig got a look at ol Venus without the makeup and was like
shocked.gif

I found it funny that the "hit squad" was able to clear the house so quickly even though it was clearly 2 stories plus a basement... and they wouldn't have seen all the people on the roofs... heard them on the roofs... seen the people around the side of the house... clearly saw there was a basement around back... Moses clearly wasn't thinking correctly... If Melo would've been there he wouldn't have had shyt to worry about because this would've happened
1571978_o.gif
because Melo is the only one allowed to shoot!

the big reveal where Sling Abel drops the info on Gemma about Tara though...
OMG-Cat-GIF.gif

Oh and Manson was just looking for a juice box!

The sneak peek for next week at the end of the after show with Unser and Jax... :ohhh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

If Sutter says Lin is already dead, it means his lazy ass writing couldn't even cover that situation. He went the way of the Black cop who got gunned up and clapped quick with Egley. He hasn't been referred to at all since, til last night, when the Nazis simply called him 'N*gger'. :beli:

In his own mind, I'm positive Sutter believes he is going stride for stride with Breaking Bad's last season. :russ:

Last edited: