GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

cook

Banned
Daps
should have never let young abel creep in the cut

jTOQ1QoejaPnY.png

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm still :dead: off Moses Cartwright and his team of Ex-Blackwater special forces dudes all getting mowed down like that, as though they wouldn't search the basement if they were ex-special forces, or they'd all be lined up in a row like that to get gunned down.

This supposed heavy hitter squad got taken out in under a minute, dudes who were in Afghanistan and Iraq are going to fall for such a rudimentary tactic:russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:scust: Tully don't really run shyt in that prison like he be acting if he in there take other dudes' booties. Remember on "The Shield", Antoine Mitchell (The leader of One-Niners, played by Anthony Anderson) was having females regularly sent to him everyday in prison for Conjugal visits.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm still :dead: off Moses Cartwright and his team of Ex-Blackwater special forces dudes all getting mowed down like that, as though they wouldn't search the basement if they were ex-special forces, or they'd all be lined up in a row like that to get gunned down.

This supposed heavy hitter squad got taken out in under a minute, dudes who were in Afghanistan and Iraq are going to fall for such a rudimentary tactic:russ:
They didn't even scout the area before they went in. :lolbron:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

The most retarded thing I've ever seen in TV history.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Yooooooooooooooooo. The ending for this last episode killed me. Gemma is definitely getting murked.

What's with that tranny shyt by the way? Tigg wouldn't look out of place in TLR. It was all good just a week ago. :mjcry:

As entertaining as this season has been this shyt is barely believable anymore. Some of the scenes are beyond outlandish.