GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Moses Era next week :wow:
I doubt he will do anything since he is a merc and employe of Marks. He is not his boy nor does he have an interest in Pope industries. I don't see why he would be running anything but his mercs until his contract runs out. I see Marks having him on retainer and him working to get the Sons for Marks while he is in jail which btw makes no sense at all. Think about it , what proof does that moronic sheriff have? A sign statement from a junkie and a body on his property? Like the CEO would get his hands dirty like that. No DNa evidence , no witnesses just the statement of a junkie. If he has a lawyer he should out on bail in no time . Since he is black and that sheriff is a piece of shyt, you know he going to get killed or raped in there. Tully runs the jails so unless Marks makes bail right away he not coming out alive. Plus with Juice and Gemma story falling apart about seeing an Asian leaving Tara's place and the sheriff talking about everyone getting together again. Perfect time to blame it on the blacks .

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Also how can the sheriffs men respect her? Gets tossed around in her own office and then rationalized out loud why she is corrupt and protecting a biker gang that has multiple mass murders in the last month. Then she gets so hot , she lets a member do her in public. If anyone is saying she is a better sheriff than Roosevelt than I don't what to say. Imagine these scenes again and think how is Gemma not in jail for assault of an officer and for a murder threat.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And speak of Patterson, they're trying to solve Tara's death, but not his? Black people's lives really don't mean shyt on this show.
They're not even trying to solve Tara's death.

They wait around until the Sons, a gang that's been involved with the CIA, DEA, IRA, triads, white supremacists, comes to them with details, before acting.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I doubt he will do anything since he is a merc and employe of Marks. He is not his boy nor does he have an interest in Pope industries. I don't see why he would be running anything but his mercs until his contract runs out. I see Marks having him on retainer and him working to get the Sons for Marks while he is in jail which btw makes no sense at all. Think about it , what proof does that moronic sheriff have? A sign statement from a junkie and a body on his property? Like the CEO would get his hands dirty like that. No DNa evidence , no witnesses just the statement of a junkie. If he has a lawyer he should out on bail in no time . Since he is black and that sheriff is a piece of shyt, you know he going to get killed or raped in there. Tully runs the jails so unless Marks makes bail right away he not coming out alive. Plus with Juice and Gemma story falling apart about seeing an Asian leaving Tara's place and the sheriff talking about everyone getting together again. Perfect time to blame it on the blacks .

did you watch the preview of next week? Moses and his boys nab Rat and the leader of the Grim b*stards, I mean the Black Sons, I mean the Grim Anarchy, or whatever the fukk they are calling themeselves

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
If Chris Dunn was in Vegas who killed Tara?

:ohhh:

CT37SSH.gif

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
this shyt just leaves me speechless. i feel sorry for anyone that binge watches this suttery.

I'll be going back watching the Suttery over and over :blessed: who doesn't need fukkery in their life?

Now dexter on the other hand... Sutter could learn a few things about fukkery... I'll only watch seasons 1-4 of Dexter.... 5-8 never happened