GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Bet on it, breh. :youngsabo:

You wanna look at his stats from last year before you try to justify that he knows how to pass... had an argument with a cat last night who claimed Melo was the Knicks leader in AST last year and he got shut up pretty fukking quickly when we said how many AST he averaged.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
You wanna look at his stats from last year before you try to justify that he knows how to pass... had an argument with a cat last night who claimed Melo was the Knicks leader in AST last year and he got shut up pretty fukking quickly when we said how many AST he averaged.
Nah, you got it. Melo doesn't pass. It's been known. :laugh:
I meant more that they were taking the WIN tonight.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
We've been calling him ROBOCOP in the threads since last season for a reason :snoop:

i havent been checking for this thread, i dont think i have ever posted in a SoA thread before. i only browse through after i watch episodes but im not enough of a fan anymore. i just wanna see how it ends. show is not good to be honest.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
i havent been checking for this thread, i dont think i have ever posted in a SoA thread before. i only browse through after i watch episodes but im not enough of a fan anymore. i just wanna see how it ends. show is not good to be honest.

you don't watch SOA for the acting...

You watch it for the fukkERY!!!

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
so Jax kills the son of a Chapter president,
has the nerve to be on some "you should of came to me" shyt
then kills him without a club vote....

jesus christ :beli:

Sutter set this dumb move up so when Jax is killed, the audience can say "oh he was killed because he broke a rule" instead of killing him off because he's a redneck scumbag that has killed tons of people at this point.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sutter set this dumb move up so when Jax is killed, the audience can say "oh he was killed because he broke a rule" instead of killing him off because he's a redneck scumbag that has killed tons of people at this point.

yeah I truly hope Jax gets clipped. I just can't believe the audacity of killin dude's son, then handling it the way he did :mjlol:.

at this point though, I don't even know if it's possible to kill a SOA member. Tig took a slug to the stomach, and he was good a couple days later, no hospital visit or anything :laff:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol: at this episode

bobby being cut piece by piece but will still make it out alive

jax killing the leader of a chapter even though there was Zero proof he snitched.

Pope having some elite black gang under him but will still get mowed down by soa

dumb ass tyler :dahell: is this idiot doing, SOA has absolutely nothing and dude is sitll in their corner

So nero is getitng out of the game you know what means he will die a horrible death very shortly

so uncer knows juice plan and so does jarry but they do nothing? :heh:

lol at the club being destroyed by gemma

jax dad killed himself when that whore gemma was bussin it open for clay

gemma got clay killed