GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Am I the only one that kind of cracks up at the sound Bobby makes when he's getting surgery?

I cannot wait to see the look on Jax's face when he finds out Gemma is the reason for everything bad thats happening to the Sons. Dude needs to get that reality check fast.

I really hope Nero, Wendy and Thomas make it out to that farm. Theyre the only ones I want to live. Everyone else can die and I wouldnt even give a fukk.
Nero is done, wouldn't be surprised if it's just Wendy and the kids left at the end.:ehh:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
man jax and the entire SOA deserve every bullet that goes through their heads.....jax possibly the WORST leader i have ever seen in a tv show...

carmelo tryin to play tough for a FX show......:mjlol:

he need to go help Derek Fisher draw up some plays that will save the Knicks some embarrassment this season....
:ufdup:
I BET you Wendy, Nero and Thomas get merked just like Caine did in Menace II Society. Watch them be packing up Nero's low rider and a coalition of dudes from Pope Industries, the Mayans, Niners, Grim b*stards, Chinese, Real IRA and the Gallindo Cartel roll up and do a drive by on them in slow motion/black & white as Katey Sagal's acoustic cover of Sam Smith's "Stay" plays at the end

post-30744-not-like-this-not-like-this-gi-DBvb.gif
:russ:
The GOAT ending.
:blessed:
He gonna do the Bulls the same way tonight. :banderas: