GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that kind of cracks up at the sound Bobby makes when he's getting surgery?

I cannot wait to see the look on Jax's face when he finds out Gemma is the reason for everything bad thats happening to the Sons. Dude needs to get that reality check fast.

I really hope Nero, Wendy and Thomas make it out to that farm. Theyre the only ones I want to live. Everyone else can die and I wouldnt even give a fukk.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
man jax and the entire SOA deserve every bullet that goes through their heads.....jax possibly the WORST leader i have ever seen in a tv show...

carmelo tryin to play tough for a FX show......:mjlol:

he need to go help Derek Fisher draw up some plays that will save the Knicks some embarrassment this season....

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Lmao, that random Melo appearance. :heh:

You already know how this shyt goes for blacks in Sons of Anarchy.. :mjpls:

I was like :leon: :ehh: when Jax actually said August was smarter than him.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
have we predicted the show yet???

i'm putting in mine...

jax of course kills marks
juice and the asian dude end up talking and the asian finds out who killed tara.. they still both get murked before telling anyone important
abel lets it "slip" gemma did it.. but to his real mom or unser.. not jax
jax finds out and has to kill his mom
jax kills himself like his dad... last image is him taking the fall like his dad did.. to destroy/save the club

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
that one was pretty obvious when robocop shot his own man

Exactly. That whole questioning of his own man and how quick he shot him shoulda been all the confirmation needed. Robocop is in it fir the $$$$ because it keeps his pockets fat but keeps him tied to the police dept, where he has leverage with all of those dirty ass cops

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Am I the only one that kind of cracks up at the sound Bobby makes when he's getting surgery?

I cannot wait to see the look on Jax's face when he finds out Gemma is the reason for everything bad thats happening to the Sons. Dude needs to get that reality check fast.

I really hope Nero, Wendy and Thomas make it out to that farm. Theyre the only ones I want to live. Everyone else can die and I wouldnt even give a fukk.

I BET you Wendy, Nero and Thomas get merked just like Caine did in Menace II Society. Watch them be packing up Nero's low rider and a coalition of dudes from Pope Industries, the Mayans, Niners, Grim b*stards, Chinese, Real IRA and the Gallindo Cartel roll up and do a drive by on them in slow motion/black & white as Katey Sagal's acoustic cover of Sam Smith's "Stay" plays at the end

Last edited:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I BET you Wendy, Nero and Thomas get merged just like Caine did in Menace II Society. Watch them be packing up Nero's low rider and a coalition of dudes from Pope Industries, the Mayans, Niners, Grim b*stards, Chinese, Real IRA and the Gallindo Cartel roll up and do a drive by on them in slow motion/black & white as Katey Sagal's acoustic cover of Sam Smith's "Stay" plays at the end
post-30744-not-like-this-not-like-this-gi-DBvb.gif

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Just watched episode

Jury was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO right about Jax. He's been saying everything we've been saying. Jax is going down the deep in. He only proved it more when he killed Jury. Thought Jury was gonna tell Jax about Gemma murking his father.

Such a shame that the SONS don't know that ugly cac Unser is slowly selling them out.

Jax admitting Marks is much smarter than him? Yeah we'll see how long that'll last.:mjpls:

Abel has been straight:scarysitebob: That teacher was right in saying Gemma is only making it worse.

But most importantly I'm surprised blacks took no L's.:ehh:

But it can be confirmed Tyler did not give any info to Marks.:beli:

It can also be confirmed that Robocop ratted out Jax.:ohhh:

Not a bad episode imo. We ACTUALLY saw the Sons STRUGGLING for once. How come Lin didn't think like Marks?
Blacks didn't take a L? What about the ministers wife being portrayed as a junkie piece of shyt with a son who has zero brains. Let's face it Marks said no compromise and unless there is a last minute miracle Jax will have to give up the ministers wife and son to save Bobby. Tyler is nothing but a puppet for Jax who doesn't even lead the Niners , Jax is the leader. Where were the supposed new up for debate black members of the Sons? The GB members just up and vanished this episode. Marks let his men get killed wholesale this year but why no retaliation against the Mayans when they stole his guns? If Marks is so smart why not attack the Sons business like they did to him? Why not attack their allies and create division in the gangs. They only down one member Bobby, they still in control. Unser is dumb it's pathetic , he figures this out but doesn't see that the sheriff will inform Chibs that he knows their plan? She taking bribes as it is. I hope she is on Marks payroll and is a double agent for him.