GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
carmelo-anthony.jpg

It can't be...I refuse to believe that is :melohuh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
just a few things that crossed my mind

1. why doesn't jax just tell the ira to stop fukking with marxs?? they already hate blacks.. they love the sons.. they even have a charter in ireland.. yet they never think to go to them like "kill this guy for us" or "don't move any guns to them, give them to the mexican" THEN clip up with the new crew and new guns

i mean that's the plan right.. kill marx, give the guns to the spanish and black to split... why they waiting to kill him first??

matter of fact, sons, new blacks, mexican and the white power team should be able to take him out together right? they all benefit off his death and all have agreed to chill after it's done right?

2. if jax's pops didn't kill himself... then why did jemma burn up all the letters.. why was clay shook of the letters and killed opie's pops over them?? he knew he didn't do it, she knew she didn't do it... but yet they go on a crime spree to keep the shyt hidden from jax, never once saying, "you know that's not true right?"

i think these writers just suck... at first i thought it was fukkery.. but they got the characters not even making logical sense

Daps
:banderas: The fukkERY that is yet to come is gonna be outstanding, Gemma already lookin at Abel sideways she gone end up KILLING HER GRANDSON brehs are y'all ready? That'll be 2 husbands, a daughter in law, and a grandson, oh and a son because I believe jax brother was killed living that outlaw life due to her horrible parenting.
:russ: jax realizing that Pope is smarter than him, you thought you can wage war with a boss then have Bobby flabby and sick ass riding dolo with no protection ?:mjlol:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
He's part of the regular cast on the Shonda Rhimes-produced ABC Legal Drama "How to Get Away With Murder".
Then why not get another actor to replace him? It makes no sense for not being shown like this. They going to show his car and say he inside then the sons open fire and the car blows up. End of Marks.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
just a few things that crossed my mind

1. why doesn't jax just tell the ira to stop fukking with marxs?? they already hate blacks.. they love the sons.. they even have a charter in ireland.. yet they never think to go to them like "kill this guy for us" or "don't move any guns to them, give them to the mexican" THEN clip up with the new crew and new guns

i mean that's the plan right.. kill marx, give the guns to the spanish and black to split... why they waiting to kill him first??

matter of fact, sons, new blacks, mexican and the white power team should be able to take him out together right? they all benefit off his death and all have agreed to chill after it's done right?

2. if jax's pops didn't kill himself... then why did jemma burn up all the letters.. why was clay shook of the letters and killed opie's pops over them?? he knew he didn't do it, she knew she didn't do it... but yet they go on a crime spree to keep the shyt hidden from jax, never once saying, "you know that's not true right?"

i think these writers just suck... at first i thought it was fukkery.. but they got the characters not even making logical sense
You're thinking too much, EVERYBODY is thinking too much.

Jax is terrible, we knew this.
He talkin bout how much he "loves his boys" while bobby gettin filleted for a junkie and gay pastors son :mjpls:
Chibbs has been :scust: all this season. I thought he could put this club straight, and we know he could but w/so many eps left he's gonna be kept lookin like a yes man :aicmon:
Let all them sons live besides jax. They join other chapters and live happily ever after, after charming.
They can play the "all alone" while seeing him on his back.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Watching this now before the Bulls game

:dahell: at the Sheriff going, "We know the Chinese killed Tara"

How do you know that? Because the Sons told you that? You have no proof of that at all.
:stopitslime:She is definitely EASILY the WORST shireff in this entire series. I hope she gets killed off too by the end of series.