GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously. They didt even preview him. Lmfao I was like
giphy.gif

This nikka popped up like he was on the show already.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just watched episode

Jury was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO right about Jax. He's been saying everything we've been saying. Jax is going down the deep in. He only proved it more when he killed Jury. Thought Jury was gonna tell Jax about Gemma murking his father.

Such a shame that the SONS don't know that ugly cac Unser is slowly selling them out.

Jax admitting Marks is much smarter than him? Yeah we'll see how long that'll last.:mjpls:

Abel has been straight:scarysitebob: That teacher was right in saying Gemma is only making it worse.

But most importantly I'm surprised blacks took no L's.:ehh:

But it can be confirmed Tyler did not give any info to Marks.:beli:

It can also be confirmed that Robocop ratted out Jax.:ohhh:

Not a bad episode imo. We ACTUALLY saw the Sons STRUGGLING for once. How come Lin didn't think like Marks?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
"How could I not see this coming?" fukkin' :dead:

-The fukkin sheriff is the WOAT. :camby: bytch blaming the Chinese based on the club's view with no evidence to back it up. :mjlol:

-That was fukkin CARMELO ANTHONY. fukkIN CARMELO ANTHONY. :mindblown: :mjlol: :heh: :dead:

-Jury spitting that Truth of Ether to Jax. :wow: Jax's excuse for offing Jury had me :beli:

I wasn't even paying much attention to the show (Julius Randle :mjcry:), but I got the key parts. This show needs to end already. Season has been :trash:

Last edited: