GTA 6 will be set in Vice City and will feature a Latina protagonist according to current and former Rockstar employees.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There needs to be some lesbian options if sex is in the game.

I wonder if they’ll eliminate prostitution in this game…I’m already hearing unfounded rumors regarding R* wanting to move away from certain types of jokes, etc.

she’ll probably be able to get lap dances at the strip club tho…don’t know why dudes are acting squeamish…the game has never had full sex scenes to the point that dudes should be “worried” about this lmao

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
So we finna be stuck playing as a chick the entire game?:francis:

Not able to switch between characters like before?:hhh:

I hated playing as that fukkin weirdo Trevor smh...but the saving grace was I got to be Franklin and Michael.

Give me another Black Male protagonist... anything else is :camby:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You don't watch movies stupid?

Grow up

Bruh all jokes aside, movies are different from games, especially ones that allow customization and choice of partner because people think of themselves as the main character in games.

Let’s not act like this is a straight male issue as women and lgbt folks have complained for years about there not being sex options for them and they don’t like being forced to be “straight men” if sex options are included in a game.

Loken

All Star
Daps
rock star bout to close up shop aint bout to hear shyt else bout this game till release after they close this leak :mjlol:
:russ::hubie:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we finna be stuck playing as a chick the entire game?:francis:

Not able to switch between characters like before?:hhh:

I hated playing as that fukkin weirdo Trevor smh...but the saving grace was I got to be Franklin and Michael.

Give me another Black Male protagonist... anything else is :camby:
Trevor was made to represent the player which is you
:ufdup:

Trevor is one of the most memorable characters from Grand Theft Auto 5 thanks in-part to his deranged mental state and disregard for any kind of restraint. This instability makes Trevor a stand-in for the chaotic and destructive fans of Grand Theft Auto who approach the game as a sandbox to fulfill their fantasies through guns, vehicles, and more. Rockstar facilitates this destructive compulsion by pairing the player with an equally violent character, sending them on rampage missions or enabling them with Trevor's special invincibility skill.