GTA 6 will be based on Drug Cartels.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
you say you said this years ago

please direct us to one thing you called early about a rockstar game so we can believe this

i mean i know there's thousands of people who work there.. and i'm for damn sure they break that NDA everyday, telling friends, family, whoever... knowing that no one will believe them... but show me some evidence like you calling the 3 player thing long before it was announced... and i'll take it
I never knew about the 3 players thing, I just knew it was about San Anderas

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
GTA: Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo

Those cities so big and interesting, you wouldn't even need to go anywhere else :ohlawd: Rio got the beach....all the drugs u need in those cities....and they have areas where all the crackheads congregate :to: zombieland missions.....race car missions like Fast & Furious 5 :whew:....Max Payne 3 gave a little taste of Brazil but GTA could really make it happen
City of God influenced GTA set in the modern day. :lupe::banderas:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Kevin Smith breaks NDA's all the time, to be fair, he doesn't sign them so he; in no way, shape or form can be sued.
if you don't agree to a nondisclosure agreement, then you can't "break" it

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off :mjlol: @ ATL...Don't nobody want to play as a batty bwoy...

Second you must have never played SA because if you did you'd know it had THREE cities...
I might finish SA as I never finished it, n yeah no one wants to play as a batty boy, but imagine if the storyline was you're a yardy gone to atl to do drug rounds, but you gotta duppy all the chi chi man that stand in your way

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Bumping this thread because @Just like bruddas so called "friend" MAY..... Have been on the money. The Project Americas leak came out two years after this thread. And the leak heavily talks about drug trafficking. And does talk about VC but also a new country. So yall may potentially owe OP an apology.

And I don't know why people are clowning on ATL. Black people will be front in center if a GTA game took place there due to it being the mecca of Black media. ATL has a deep underworld that is perfect for a GTA game and we could see a GTA rendition of BMF and Big Beech. What's not dope about that? And Miami and Atlanta if I remember correctly are interconnected via the drug trade and Black culture. Miami Boys? Of course ATL would be terrible by itself, its too small and its metro-area is smaller than Miami's iirc but as a second city? Why not? lol. Only haters think ATL is wack or irrelevant lol.

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Bumping this thread because @Just like bruddas so called "friend" MAY..... Have been on the money. The Project Americas leak came out two years after this thread. And the leak heavily talks about drug trafficking. And does talk about VC but also a new country. So yall may potentially owe OP an apology.

And I don't know why people are clowning on ATL. Black people will be front in center if a GTA game took place there due to it being the mecca of Black media. ATL has a deep underworld that is perfect for a GTA game and we could see a GTA rendition of BMF and Big Beech. What's not dope about that? And Miami and Atlanta if I remember correctly are interconnected via the drug trade and Black culture. Miami Boys? Of course ATL would be terrible by itself, its too small and its metro-area is smaller than Miami's iirc but as a second city? Why not? lol. Only haters think ATL is wack or irrelevant lol.

ATL can't hold it's own as a GTA City. You know exactly why breh

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Los Santos did. Ironically, brehs held that down not brehitos.

you're joking right?

L.A. aka LS is an iconic city. ATL map would smaller than LS. There's reason why Rockstar uses cities that are popular in the media. ATL isn't a bad place irl it's just that it's not that interesting and would be a waste of an open world game from Rockstar.

Maybe in a linear game like Manhunt it'd work.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
giphy.gif
:deadmanny:

But if he was on NeoGaf yall would believe him:mjpls:

I was like :duck:too:russ: